Your Realization - Zane

You decided to not have Zane help baby sit , unless it was Brad you were watching. You didn't want to seem like one of those terrible babysitters that invite their boyfriends over and don't pay attention to the kids .

But Zane is my friend but maybe it's considered to be the same thing . What are you talking about ( y/n) ? You and Zane in a relationship don't make your self laugh. Zane would never " waste his time " with stuff like that . He seemed too practical for something as silly as dating...... dating him would be nice , he's probably the most modest , kindest and most respectful guy you have ever met . And you always got lost in his icey blue eyes ,his interestingly styled hair and how every time you see him that adorable smile with blush lightly dusted in his cheeks . For some reason the fact that Zane was so unique and so different from other boys your age just so attractive to you . Just stop (y/n) you need to push these feelings away , it's for the best , but how do you do that ? How do you stop loving someone? Can you fall out of love ?

A/n: why do Zane's turn out to be the cutest?! Seriously! Well at least I think they are , he's my sisters favorite but I don't see Zane as her type of guy but idk XD im so weird, but back to the usual, thanks for reading and hoped u liked it , will update when I can 😅