His Realization - Lloyd

( Lloyd's Pov )

Just got back from ( y/n ) 's house , They're so much fun ! They're also cute and dorky, but I love it , they seem different from other people I've met , their personality feels so unique and refreshing to be around no matter how much they joke around that they are weird or a basic bitch . I have seen their serious side every once and a while ,  it's good to know that they can be responsible and fun , not many people I meet are like that . And they're kinda cute I guess .... their silky ( ur color hair ) and their pretty ( eye color) eyes ...... I'm not huge on looks but they are definitely my type , they've got both personality and beauty. I'm surprised that they  don't have a partner , everyones missing out , which means .... so am I .......... I've never had a crush before... is this what having a crush is like ? Never being able to get them out of your head , wishing that they are with you all the time ? How do you fix this ? ...... S-should I ? ....... ask ( y/n ) out ? Should I risk our friendship just because I want to be more than friends?

A/n : ta dah ! Yep I'm just being my dorky self , but just go with it , deep down inside you know you love my madness 😜 Thanks for reading will update when I can