His Realization - Cole

( Cole's Pov )

(Y/n) ,  I have actually always found them attractive, but every time I see them it just seems to get worse . They're so cute .... no wait ...Stunning! Radiant ? How would you describe someone like them ? Their eyes, hair , smile , personality, name it ! They're just so perfect, they're a hard worker and they're so fun , most people say that you can't be both but they prove it wrong. As I open the door to the video store they works at I feel my plams get sweaty, gosh why ?! Jay walked in behind me and proceeded to mess with (y/n) I didn't like that he did that but they seemed to not be bothered by it . I walked back to the action section and started looking for a movie and every once and a while glancing up to look at (y/n) . Jay noticed and nudged my shoulder, I knew that's why he brought me here in the first place , to meet (y/n) , lately Jay has been setting up all the single guys he knows. But I am kinda glad he did , then I probably would have never met (y/n).........maybe I should ask them out ...... yes ! I will do it ! It's simple like ripping off a bandage...... alrighty let's do this .....

..........to be continued 😏

A/n: I'm so evil , yep well hope you liked it .