[Chapter 15]: I like her

"Oh my god, (y/n)!" Ochaco continued forward towards you before collapsing by your side. "Are you okay?! Let me see your wrist." The moment she grazed it you flinched.

Holy shit.

It had taken you a moment after your victory to realize what happened.

"(Y/N)!" Izuku lowered himself next to you. He was sobbing. "I'm so sorry... You shouldn't have had to stand up for me... I..." You wrapped your good arm around his back and pulled him into you, laughing weakly.

"Don't worry about it. I knew what I was getting myself into." He sniffled and pulled himself together. Todoroki was the next to make his way through the crowd. He squeezed between Ochaco and Izuku.

"I can reduce the swelling. Give me your hand." You held your arm up and he gently wrapped his hands around your wrist, beginning to cool it. "Yaoyorozu, do you think you can make a splint?" She nodded and began creating one.

Katsuki was just standing there. A remorseful pain had filled his body. He bit his lip and lowered his eyes, trying to refrain from crying.

"Katsuki." He looked up and met your eyes. "Stop with the sad boy shit and take some responsibility." You were smiling. Now he really started to cry. He fell to his knees and began screaming.

"HOW COULD YOU EVEN TALK TO ME AFTER THIS?!" More sobs. Your smile only grew gentler.

"You act like I didn't know what I was doing, egging you on like that. I knew something like this would happen. The question you should really be asking is how can you better yourself now." It was almost as if the world paused while your words sank into him. He wiped his eyes and stood, slowly walking over to where the class was gathered around you.

Momo was currently putting the splint she created for you. When Todoroki saw Katsuki approaching, he got up and held up his hand.

"Don't come any clo-"

"Todoroki, it's alright. Let him pass." He lowered his arm and nodded, stepping to the side. Everyone looked up at Katsuki, waiting for him to say something.

"Everyone..." He was stuttering before taking a deep breath and blurting out the rest of his thoughts. "I'VE BEEN A DICKHEAD TO YOU ALL, I FUCKING GOT IT OKAY." He bowed his head forward slightly. In a way, he was apologizing, even if he was really bad at it. Everyone couldn't believe what they were seeing. Katsuki Bakugou, bowing his head forward and almost apologizing.

"Apology accepted. Lift your head please." You said. He complied, but his gaze was still shifted down. His face was stark red from embarrassment.

"I'm saving this picture for the rest of my life." Kirishima joked. Katsuki ground his teeth together and glared at him.

"YOU BASTARD. WHAT HAPPENED TODAY DOESN'T LEAVE THIS FUCKING BEACH, GOT IT?!" The whole class just broke out laughing. Todoroki shrugged before leaning down to scoop you up in his arms.

"I'll take you back to the inn so you can get proper medical attention." Todoroki softly said.

"Oh it's alright, my legs aren't broken. I can walk on my own." He completely ignored you and turned around towards the inn. He couldn't even take two steps before Katsuki stomped up to him and pulled you out of his arms and into his own.

"I'M HERE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY SO KEEP YOUR GRUBBY FINGERS OFF HER YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD." You glanced up at Katsuki with an annoyed look on your face.

"Katsuki." He flinched as you called him out.

"PLEASE." He added. Todoroki just stood there for a moment emotionless, before questioning Katsuki.

"Why do you care so much?" Katsuki had already begun to walk away, but he paused upon hearing his question. You felt him pull you into his chest tighter before he looked back at Todoroki and yelled.

"BECAUSE I LIKE HER YOU SHITHEAD!"