Love gone wrong

You got into your uniform, which looked like this:

Opening the door, you headed downstairs, petting any cat you came across as some looked up your skirt

"Do you mind pancakes?" You asked over your shoulder as you took out the frying pan. All of them shook their heads, and you smiled and grabbed the pancake mix out.

Making the pancakes, you hummed your favorite song. The cats gathered around to hear you hum (f/s). To you, you thought you sounded like a dying horse, but to the others you sounded like an angelic choir for some reason.

"Okay, they're done," you said, placing the pancakes on the ground for the hungry felines to chow down on.

Blue cat meowed at you as you grabbed your bag. You waved, and said while heading out, "I'll be back in, like, six hours, I guess? School."

Closing the door, you wondered if they were going to be alright. What if they were going to starve?! You wondered. Thinking about it, you shrugged. I guess I'll hear from them when I get home.

You started walking to school, listening to The Willow Maid, in which you found kind of pretty. Jessica recommended it to you, and you gave it a try.

When you got through the school gates, you were tackled by Brianna, who backed up after and smiled at you.

"Hey! Don't do that," you said. "You almost gave me a heart attack! I don't wanna die..."

"Please don't kill (Y/n)," Matt said, scratching the back of his neck like an anime character. You laughed a little as Jessica jogged up to you three.

"Hi, (Y/n)!"

You looked over her shoulder to see Austin, who waved shyly at you.

"HI, AUSTIN!" You yelled as he went stiff at your voice calling out to him. His face turned to a tomato as you waved him to come over here. He started to run over to the quartet.

"Eh? Who's this?" Jessica asked.

"My name's Austin. Nice to meet ya," he said waving and shyly pushing up his glasses.

"Do you know him?" Matt asked you, and you nodded.

"We met at the pet store. I'm guessing it's part-time job," you replied, looking at Austin, who nodded at you, looking uncomfortable.

"Are you into anime?" Brianna asked.

"Oh, you mean that cartoon stuff?" He asked. Matt, Brianna, Jessica, and you all gave him death glared.

Cold sweat dripped down the back of his neck. He thought you couldn't ever make that face!

"Y-yes, I do watch some anime. Attack on Titan and Black Butler are both my favorites!" He said quickly as you all calmed down.