A new place?

Kozu heard the minotaurs roar getting farther away but the tunnel was collapsing! Kozu kept running faster and faster. He began seeing the end of the tunnel.

Swoosh.

Kozu dived outwards right before the tunnel crumbled down on itself. He did not stop and kept running passing different types of creatures.

Bang!

Kozu ran into something solid face first. He didn't know what happened to him or why he ran into something. There were trees and rocks surrounding the area but nothing was in front of him. He was really light headed wobbling in different directions. He tried to wobble forward yet some type of invisible wall blocked him.

"Kuui Kui?" (What the?)

Kozus was still lightheaded but he still could see this with his own eyes.

Roar!

A distant echo of the minotaurs roar came into Kozus ears. This wasn't looking good for him one bit. He couldn't turn around yet he couldn't continue forward. This was just terrible luck! But this did not stop Kozu from atleast trying. He began wobbling to the side trying to see if the invisible wall had a stopping point but as he did so he heard something unexpected.

"Hey Akane how long can you hold this barrier up? I felt a something just attack it." A deep but young  guys voice was heard.

"For a little while so hurry up and find what ever attacked it." A young girls voice said in a worried tone.

Kozu was suprised and thought he didn't have the power to meet humans just yet. Even if he found a way to talk with them he would still want power first. So Kozu ran hoping these guys could fend off the minotaur heading his and their way.

Woosh.

Kozu dashed to the side but as he did so he heard someone yell out that spotted him.

"I-its...I-its a Elemental Fox!" The same guys voice was heard in a shocked voice.

"What!? How many tails does it have Mitzu!? There one of the rarest monsters you know!" The girl named Akane yelled back in a worried yet excited voice.

"Two tails and its running away! It must of bumped into your barrier by accident!" The guy named Mitzu yelled back.

"Its kind of strong but we may be able to capture and tame it! Screw the herbs we were supposed to get!" As she said that the invisible wall dissapeared giving Kozu the cue to run forward.

"Kuuuuh. Kuu kuui ku kuu kii ku kiuu?" ( Sigh. Why must my life be so hard?)

Kozu was already tired of all the bad luck he got today. He wished he just could just have all good luck yet life is just cruel. It gives you some good stuff and it gives you bad stuff. He dashed foward hoping those people he heard didn't catch up. Atleast he found out more of his species and found out that they were rare.

Swoosh.

A young red haired and red eyed guy clad in iron armor had a sword out dashing forward towards Kozu. As he heard Kozu his eyes sparkled.

"Its so cute! Did you hear it Akane!? It must be talking to me." The guy named Mitzu said in a happy voice.

Kozu wanted to puke hearing these words! He was a guy and being called cute by another guy just made him wish he stayed in the eternal darkness not choosing reincarnation. He looked seeing the guy in armor behind him. Kozu shot a death glare at him wanting to rip this guy to shreds.

(Note: No he is not gonna randomly turn into a serial killer like some stories....)

As Mitzu saw the death glare the cute fox gave him he sulked while chasing after Kozu. A girl dashed a little ways ahead of Mitzu and was a few hundred feet behind Kozu. She had dark blue hair and eyes with pale glossy skin wearing a tight purple robe like dress. She had a blue glowing sword in her hands rushing forward towards Kozu.

"You're right it is cute! Plus it doesn't like you that makes two of us! haha!" Akane said loudly while bursting out laughing at the end

Kozu calmed down a little but he still didn't want to get caught. He ran as fast as he could hoping these two ran out of stamina before he did. He also didn't have the time to stop and try out [Appraisal].

Mitzu was sulking even more seeing that Kozu didn't give Akane a death glare. Akane smirked but she focused her attention fully on capturing this fox. It had to be known... to everyone but Kozu that a Elemental Fox was one of the rarest creatures in existent. Legend says that when it evolves to having nine tails its power would be unlimited. Well this is what has spread out through the world. The only problem was there were only a few in the world. This was why Mitzu and Akane wanted to capture Kozu. But Kozu had no idea his race was this rare.

Kozu kept running and looked back every once in a while to see if these two were slowing down any. They were actually staying a few hundred feet behind Kozu but this did not put him at ease at all.

"Wait till the others see when we meet them with a Elemental Fox by our side!" Mitzu yelled out loud in excitement.

"Yeah but don't get distracted! I am gonna use [Wind Dash]!" Just as Akane said that her feet levitated off the ground for a few seconds then she was blasted foward towards Kozu.

[Strong Slash]!

Kozu looked up seeing the girl named Akane appear above him swinging down her sword. His eyes widened and twisted his paws jumping towards the side.

"KUU KUUU KUUI!?" (WHAT THE HELL!?)

Akane looked at Kozu with sparkly eyes while turning her body like a robot towards him.

"Come on we won't hurt you~ I just want to tame you. You know... I can use that skill a few more times so why don't you just cuddle with me." Akane said in a sweet but creepy voice.

"KUU KUI KUU KUI KUU!" ( FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT!)

Kozu kept running yelling out in anger and panic. Never has he met people as crazy as this. They are literally chasing him with swords and one almost hit him.

"KUU KUI KUU KUI KUU!" ( FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT!)

"Get back here foxy! I just want to pet you! See that Mitzu its talking to me!" Akane yelled chasing after him.

"KUI KUU!" ( Screw You!)

Mitzu finally caught a little ways seeing Akane close to Kozu.

"Hey little fellow I just want to pet your cute soft fur!" Mitzu said trying to talk to Kozu.

Kozu slowly looked behind him at Mitzu. He was filled with killing intent towards Mitzu. He gave a death glare that made Mitzu shiver.

(Note: [Lu*gi Death Glare] Activate)

Authors Note: You guys want me to try to make them longer like the first two chapters? I am still working on my school but hopefully I can update more quicker. I have only a month to get a certain amount done and not only that but I have to have good grades. Tell me if I made any mistakes.