I Have A Question - Zane

( Zane's pov)

I called (y/n) and asked her to meet me at a cafe , something simple and casual, so I am not to arouse her suspicions. I really want to do this , but I'm still having doubts. I'm a nindroid! A robot ! She's a beautiful, kind and sweet human, she deserves better . I could never offer her a relationship like other human males can . I've never told her what I really am , I'm too afraid of her rejection. And even now if I got her to say yes to dating me , I wouldn't want to tell her the truth just to have her leave me , I will tell her one day but not today . I looked up from my cup of tea to see (y/n) sitting down and she greeted me with her gorgeous smile .

(your pov)

" Hey Zane , it's been a while " you smiled .

" Hello (y/n) , indeed it has been a while , I've missed your company "

" Me as well Zane , So a Cafe ? This is a new meeting place , it's usually the park or Starbucks or the library or even Barns and Noble . "

" I thought a change in scenery would be nice " he brought his tea up to his mouth and sipped.

" I can agree"

You quickly ordered ( whatever) and tried to start a conversation with Zane .

"So how have you been ? "

" Lady's first (y/n)"

" Fine , well I'm pretty good , I've been babysitting a bit "

" No little terrors ? " he joked ( inside Joke )

" Not really , and well my bff also took me shopping and spoiled me , we usually take turns doing this , but it's nice to feel loved .

" Don't tell me that you only feel loved by your Best Friend "

" No of course not , I just meant that being spoiled every once and a while is nice " you giggled.

" I see " he smiled

" Your turn Zane "

" Well I'm ok I guess "

" What do you mean I guess ? Is something wrong ? "

" Not at all (y/n) it's nothing you should worry about, I've just had something preoccupying my thoughts lately is all ."

"Like what ? "

"I will tell you when the time is right "

You smiled and shook your head, sure he was cute but he never Ceased the opportunity to leave you slightly stumped. As if he loved to see you try to figure out what he was thinking and or talking about. He was a mystery, but you loved it .

" Alright fine Sherlock, is this another mystery you want me to solve ? " you giggled .

"Not at all unless you want to figure it out , although I'm not sure if you will be pleased with the results."

" Hit me with your best shot Holmes " you teased ( I'm suck a dork 😜)

He grabbed a paper and scribbled some words on it and then handed it to you . It read :

What's your name ?

(Your full name )

When you die your _____ , gives assurance to the law that your belongings shall be given to whomever you wanted.

(Your answer) will ?

What's the letter after T ? ____

U

🎶Jump up kick back whip around let's spin and then we'll jump and do it again ninja _____ !?🎶

Go

In the sport Baseball, its three strikes and your ______ ?

Out

To find the area of a rectangle you multiply length times _______ ?

Width

( close enough)

🎶 Hello my baby , hello my honey , hello my ragtime gal ! Send _____ a kiss by wire ! 🎶

Me

( couldn't resist)

You re-read all the questions and your answers, that couldn't be right ?! Could it ?!

" Zane ? I'm confused, I think I need your help " you scoot your chair closer to him .

The blush on his cheeks turned a darker shade of pink .

" W-well it's quite simple (y-y/n ) I'm sure you got all the questions right being as bright as you are . " he stammered nervously.

" Are you sure Zane ? "

" Would you like for me to read your answers ? Just to make sure ? "

" yes please "

" Alright, (y/f/n ) Will You Go Out With Me ? .......... Yes those all seem to be the right answers ...." he blushed insanely.

" Z-Zane ?! Are you ........ asking me out ?! "

" I guess I am "

" ................. really ? "

" I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable (y/n) I hope this didn't ruin our relationship, I should have never asked , I should go now "

He started to get up , but you grabbed his hand and quickly kissed his cheek . His eyes went wide and he sat there with a blank yet really surprised and happy look on his face .

" Here let me give you my answer "

You took another paper and wrote on it then handed it back to him .

( Zane's pov)

The masters ____ spinjitzu

Of

You play golf on a golf ________?

Course

Some of the pronouns are

_____ we , you , ye , he , she , it , they ..

I

🎶 And we ____ never ever be apart ! 🎶

Will

(I don't do JB but that's what I came up with)

Your name ?

Zane Julien Roberts

( so confusing so I made one of the supposed last names be his middle name )

( your pov)

" I'm not so sure if my answers are correct either (y/n )"

" Here let me see " you took the paper .

" Of Course I Will Zane Julien Roberts , yea that's the correct answers "

He smiled and hugged you .

" Are you sure ? I don't want you to date me out of self pity ."

" Not at all Zane , in face I have liked you for quite a while now "

" I have an admiration for you as well (y/n )"

A/n: AWWWWW ! Adorable cinnamon rolls ! ( I'm such a dork ) and sorry for the riddles but I tried my best , I thought they were good , hope you liked and thanks for reading.