Part 27

Pic of master bedroom above
Hey guys I don't have much to say so as always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
I woke up in bed. I looked around to see that I was in the master bedroom with Seth. I don't remember walking back so Seth must have carried me.

At least I hope he did because if not the only other logical answer would be that I was possessed and the thing possessing me got bored and left.

Seth started to wake up. I made a quick decision and jumped out of the bed and hid under it. I heard Seth wake up. "Kylie where are you? Thing that might have killed and eaten Kylie I don't taste good. Like really you should leave because I would not be a good thing to eat." He says seriously.

Sometimes I really worry about Seth and his mental health. Like who is stupid enough to talk to the thing about to kill them. Seth jumped off the bed right in front of me.

I grab Seth's legs. "AHH!!" He screams. He starts to kick and ends up falling. "Haha!" I laugh after he falls. I let go of his legs and come out from under the bed.

"I hate you. I almost died." He says breathing heavily. "Your stupid. If I was a real attacker or demon monster thing you would be dead. You never talk to any evil monsters it's not smart and you still scream like a baby." I lecture.

"I still hate you." Is his only response. "If I make pancakes will you forgive me." I say trying to reason with him. He nods and runs downstairs.

I follow after him and get out the ingredients for pancakes. I see some bacon and start to make that too. I make six pancakes because I only want two and Seth is a fatty and will eat four.

Once I finish. I put the pancakes and bacon on two plates. Seth looks up from his computer and smiles. "Um, that smells great." He says snatching a piece of bacon.

I hand him his plate and we dig in. Seth ends up eating all four pancakes and five pieces of bacon. He's a fatty I know. I settle for two pancakes and two pieces of bacon. After we finish our meal we decided to go to the beach.

We changed into bathing suits and I put shorts on over it. We walked to the beach. Seth brought a picnic bag and some blankets.

I took a blanket out and laid out for a bit. I let the sun warm my skin. I heard Seth doing something but I just ignored him.

Suddenly a shadow was over me. "What do you want Seth?" I say not opening my eyes. "Come play volleyball with me." He orders.

I open my eyes and see that Seth took his shirt off and that he had set up a volleyball net. "Sure, but be prepared to lose." I say getting up. "Since we are only playing one on one you can hit it two times on your side." He says and I nod.

Seth smirks follows me. I go to one side and he goes to the other. Seth has the volleyball and get ready to serve. I stand near the middle.

He hits it a little to my left. I hit it and it goes over. He sets it to himself and spikes it at me. I run up to the front of the net and got it back. It hits the sand and I get a point. "Ya, this is how it's going to be." I sing dancing around.

We keep playing and I'm a point away from winning but so is Seth. It's my turn to serve. He is standing near the front middle so I'm going to try and hit it back more.

I serve and Seth barely gets the ball over. I run to the front of the net and spike. It hits the sand. "Oooooh, I win. I am the champion. No one is as great as me." I sing as I run around the net.

Seth just watches me. "Whatever I was going easy on you." He says. "That's what all the losers say." I snap back. He frowns and goes towards our blankets.

Then he gets out the most glorious thing. Food. I run over and jump on my blanket. He takes out chocolate covered strawberries, two vanilla cupcakes and a bottle of wine.

We feed each other the strawberries and take sip the wine from the bottle. Once we finish the strawberries we each grab a cupcake. We start to eat those and finish of the wine.

Once were done the sun is starting to set so we head back to the house. We wash off and look at the stars through the glass.

They look beautiful. Since this island is far away from everyone you can see all the stars. I let everything just set in as I cuddle with Seth. I fall asleep looking at the beautiful sky.

I wake up and run to the bathroom. I barely make it to the toilet before I throw up. Seth wakes up and holds my hair. He rubs my back and try's to confront me. I let myself breath before I go to brush my teeth.

"Kylie are you sure your ok?" Seth asks with a look of worry. "I'm fine. I probably just ate something bad." He nods his. "Fine but we are leaving tomorrow if you are still sick."

I role my eyes but agree. We go through the rest of the day and have fun. We look at the stars and get ready to sleep. I was not feeling good all day but I didn't want to tell Seth because that would ruin our trip.

In the morning I get up. I feel ok then it hits me like a bolder. I jumped out of the bed and sprinted to the toilet. I threw up again. Once I finished Seth said "Ok we are leaving today."

"No I don't want to ruin our trip." "I don't care we are leaving later today." I role my eyes but know there is no reason to argue.

Later that day we get in the plane to go home. I was mad the whole way because we were supposed to be here for another week and I ruined it. But I guess I want to find out what's wrong with me. But I think I already know.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys do you know why she sick. Comment and tell me. Please tell me if you see a competition I really want to know. Love y'all.