Elijah 6

"What?!" Madeline screams as I push us in the janitors closet.
The hallway was empty and we had free hour. I had to talk to her, about everything. She had to know.

"It's me!" I tell her quickly.
She stares at me shocked and drops her hand from her chest.
"Elijah?" She asks confused.
"I need to talk to you." I state.

"I don't know if this is a good idea..." Her hand goes to the handle, but I stop her.
When my hand touches her arm, she trembles again.
"I have an explanation for that." I tell her.
She doesn't look at me, but I could sense she was curious.
"I'm not up for it. I just have a cold. Let me go, Elijah." She snaps.
I don't.

"You don't have a cold. You've been trembling since the day I kissed you." I object.
She doesn't reply or move.
"Look, what's going on between us is weird, for both of us. Trust me..." I cup her face.
Madeline trembles under my touch and moves closer to me, like she was eager for more.

"But I'm not going to deny it any longer. I love you, Mads. And I know you love me to." I patiently wait for her to object.
She doesn't.
"Maybe this has something to do with our parents. Your dad and my mom. They fell for each other, because off their powers. Opposites, Rava and Chaos. It was a force that they couldn't deny. But they were also in love with others, my mom like no before she met your dad. We weren't." I explain.

"Betty." She mutters.
"You two were going-" I cut her off.
"I'm not in love with her. I'm in love with you, Mads. You're the only one." I make clear.
I wasn't even lying, this was all coming from my heart.

"So we're attracted to each other because of our parents?" She asks, a blush playing on her cheeks.
"They didn't got together and so the force maybe passed on to us." I explain.
It all makes sense.

"But Thomas-" I cut her off.
"What we have is meant to be, Madeline. I won't force you into anything. But a meant to be is meant to happen. I'll wait as long as I need for you." I tell her.
Tears fall down her cheek and I quickly whip them away.

Pulling her into my chest, her whole body trembles. It feels pleasant and goosebumps appear on every inch of my skin.
The feeling that she's in my arms makes me so happy, but I know she isn't mine. I'll have to wait.
How long doesn't matter. Just as long as I'll get her.

-----------------------------------------

Friday was the first match of the year and the entire school was there to support. I could see my family in the crowd, my mom surrounded by countless if fans. She was quite humble about it, but little Alissa loved the attention.
Such a diva.

I see Madeline at the sideline with Jenna, she calls me over. I jog over, a small smile plays on her lips.
"I've shipped it since spin the bottle." Jenna states, I frown.
Madeline looks nervous and takes a deep breath.
"Me and Thomas broke up." She says slowly.
"Why?" I ask, a small smile on my lips.
"Because of what you said, I love you. I was just afraid of you." She tells me.
"Afraid of me?!" I ask her surprised.
She blushes and turns to Jenna.

"You're not getting out of this, Di Angelo." She pushes Madeline in my arms.
"Because you're perfect and it was always Betty. She's perfect and I'm not, I thought you would despise me and I-" I cut her off.
"You're perfect in anyway. I love you, Madeline." I tell her.
She trembles in my touch.
I pull her close and push a lock of hair behind her ear and smile adoringly at her.
She was gorgeous, how could I ever get enough of her?

"I love you too." She says softly.
We lean in and were about to kiss, when my coach interrupts me.
"Grace, get here! There's time for your girlfriend after the game!" He yells at me.
My team is eyeing me wide eyed, in shock who I was holding.
"I'll see you after the game." I tell Madeline.
She nods biting her lip, I kiss her forehead.

I run back to my team, Mark stops me
"How in Ares' name did you do that?" He wonders.
"I have my charms." I grin and hurry to the other.
"Okay. First match of the year, let it be our first victory of many more." I to the team, they cheer.
The signal is given and we run on the field. The other team notices Ambrosia and start laughing.
"That afraid of us that you put in a sissy, Grace." A guy snapped at me, I didn't even know him.

"Who are you?" I ask him, both teams laughing as he looks away embarrassed.
My eyes go to Ambrosia, who's glaring at laughing friends of Caleb. God, they couldn't leave her alone. Even my friends could, why couldn't they?

The game started pretty simple, we soon had the lead. I noticed they let us loose and attacked Ambrosia a lot. She got knocked against the ground more times that I could count.
I pull her over to me.
"Are you alright?" I ask, guys around us chuckling.
"I'm alright." She snaps.
Before she can turn away from me, I grab her by her helmet.
"Get them, Hall, or you'll run laps." I snap back, just to get her activated.
She nods and runs off.

To say it quickly that little girl knocked more guys down that I ever did. She was like a mini hulk with long nice hair.
We won the game and everybody was esthetic. Question held a big party at his house.
"You're invited too, little hulk." He ruffled Ambrosia's hair.
"No thank you." She replies.
Quentin looks hurt but shakes it off.

Ambrosia runs to a woman and man, who look like her parents. Together they take off, hugging their daughter close to them.
My parents come over and I see Caleb hiding away, he was embarrassed.
Was he really turning into a stupid jock?

"Congratulations!" Mom tells me and hugs me tightly.
My team makes baby sounds, I throw them a glare.
"You're just jealous." I snap at them and hug my mom tighter.
I let go of her as she looks at Caleb.
Dad is talking to him, mom gets bombed by question of my friends.
She was cool with her being the avatar.

My eyes go to the crowd that was slowly fading, I looked for Madeline. I give her the sign to come over, Jenna pushes her forward.
It was adorable how nervous she was around me, she saw me as this royalty.
I jog over to her, she was walking to slowly for my liking.
"I'm going to kiss you." I warn her.
Lifting her up with one arm and using the other to steady her, I kiss her. My entire body is on fire with passion and sensation. My mind goes wild and my world turns upside down. Her lips so soft and minty, I pull her closer and closer until were flat against each other.

I hear wolf whistles, cheers, but all I could think about was how I finally had the girl I wanted.
Madeline and I may be meant to be because of our parents, but anyway I would've found her. Because in all dimensions, she would be the one for me.