Chapter 5

I lay down in my bed as I begin to think about life and other things, but then I drift off to sleep. I felt a dip in my bed, making me wake up.

"What are you doing here?" I look at him in surprise.

"I was scared, can I sleep here?" He mumbles as I sighed.

"I guess." I lay back down and after a few times of me trying to go to sleep, Asher puts his arm around my waist as I smile. Aww... He looks so cute when he's sleeping.

The next morning I didn't see Asher, but I smelt some pancakes so I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen, forgetting about him.

It's been so long since my mom's made pancakes. Then again she's never really here.

I entered the kitchen to see the one and only Asher. He was cooking pancakes and was shirtless. Good thing he don't have abs.

He then turned around and I was astonished by his abs, which I didn't think he had. I'm guessing I was staring cause I didn't know what would be coming next.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He acted as if he were gonna pose for a picture and winked.

"Wh- what i- i wa- wasn-." I stuttered as he interrupted me.

"What's wrong never seen a shirtless cook." He said focusing on his cooking. I didn't know what to say, so I just walked to the table and sat down.

"I didn't know you could cook." I try to change the subject.

"Trying to change the subject I see." He put the pancakes down on the table. Dammit he caught on to me.

"Pfft... no." I grab a fork and start to eat the pancake.

"Anyways I learned how to cook when I was a kid." He sat down across from me as we began eating.

"These are really good." I stuff my face with pancakes. They are really delicious.

"Thanks." We finished our pancakes and set the dishes in the sink. "We should do something." He suggested.

"Like what?" I walk in the living room and sit down as he follows. I smile.

"I have to hide all day, so what if we watch a movie here." He smiled, but then it turned to a frown. "But what movie?" He asked.

"Hmm... What about-." I was cut off by Asher.

"The shining." He smirked as my smile slowly becomes a straight line. The shining is a really scary movie, the twins freak me out. Just thinking about it sends me chills down my spine.

"Umm... I don't know." I rubbed my arm nervously, noticing that Asher was already on Netflix. He searched up 'The Shining' and I was already scared.

I sat on one side of the couch and he sat on the other. Through out the movie we slowly moved closer to each other. His arm was resting on top of the couch behind my head.

The twins came making me jump. I jumped into Ashers arms and he just hugs me. "Someone scared?" He said playfully and raised and eyebrow.

"N- no" I stuttered as he chuckled. I slowly climbed off of him and sat down back in my seat.

After a few more minutes, the movie was finally over. I got up, but then Asher stopped me.

"Let's watch another one?" Ha asked pouting his lip. After I thought about it a little we decided to watch another movie, but this time, I made popcorn. We watched another scary movie, this time it was The Gallows.

A pop up came and I jumped, making popcorn fly out the bag. I stuffed my face with popcorn to calm myself down a little.

Another pop up came and this time it was scarier. I instantly wrapped my hands around Ashers neck, then  picked up another piece of popcorn and threw it in my mouth, before resting my head on his shoulder.

Asher chuckled and picked me up, and put me down on the couch. After another few minutes the movie finally ended. Thankfully.

"Are you hungry?" I walked to the kitchen and get ready to make some food.

"Yea." He came in the kitchen. "What are we making? I was thinking cookies or cake." He smiled. I wanted food not cookies and cake, but now I want cookies and cake.

"We're not making both, which one do you want to do?"

"Hmm..." He tapped his finger on his chin. "Cake!" He lips curve into a smile.

I grabbed the flour, the measuring cups, 3 eggs, and everything else.

Asher grabbed the flour and poured it into the bowl. I then cracked the eggs, as he got the water and poured it in the bowl along with the flour and eggs.

After we put all the ingredients in, I poured it into the circled pan. We put the pan in the oven and waited a few minutes.

Ding

I went and got the cake out of the pan and put it on the counter.

"Asher, the cake is ready!"

We frost the cake with white frosting and put little decorations on it. By the time we were done we started eating.

I put some cake on my tongue and stuck it out at Asher.

"Haha... very funny." He said sarcastically. Asher grabbed a handful of cake and looked at me with a smirk.

"W- what are you doing?" I stutter as he just gives me a devilish smirk, before I could run or do anything, he smashed the cake on my face.

"Asher!" My face was full of cake. I looked at him as he just laughed. "It's in my hair." I complain.

"At least you look better." He started laughing again. After a few seconds I gave in and started laughing with him.

We heard a knock at the door. I looked at him and he looked back at me.

"I'll go see who it is, and you find a hiding spot." I gestured for him to get out of the kitchen. He nodded and ran off to go hide some where.

I hope it's not anybody from the gang... wait, how am I suppose to know if it's a guy from the gang. I have no ideas of how they look... crap.

💖💖💖

Who do you think is at the door? Will Asher be in trouble? Is his hide out good enough?

Hope you guys liked this story! Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote!

💖💖💖