Chapter-7

Chapter Seven
Omega's POV

10,000 Chaos Years Earlier (10 Earth Years)

I couldn't believe this was happening, I was going to be a commander of the Chaos army, I couldn't refuse the offer, there was nothing left for me on Earth, Annabeth betrayed me, they all did. Poseidon disowned me as a son, my mom is dead, everything was a really bad nightmare, I hope it was a nightmare, sadly It doesn't look that way. The most painful of all was Annabeth, she was my everything, I risked my life for her, I was ready to risk everything for her, even give up the world.

I fell down to Tartarus, for the girl I love, yet she betrayed me, cheated on me with my half-brother. There was nothing I could do, the fates were just that cruel, I recently learned that Zeus was looking for me, the God finally was finally consumed by greed and cruelty. Hades was keeping Nico and I updated on what they are talking about in their meetings, mostly about arguin, Hades told me that Zeus was throwing a fit about not finding me.

I shook those thoughts out of my head and looked at my friends. They were all looking at the city in wonder their eyes were wide open, their mouths were figuratively hitting the ground. They were really amazed at the city, to be fair, I had the same reaction when I first saw it. I snapped my fingers as light engulfed all of us to Chaos' palace, the palace itself was the size of a castle.

Black stone walls sorrounded us along with a narrow and long corridor.

"Let's meet the creator himself shall we?" I said leading the way, Nico walked by my side in silence, his mind was still probably fuzzy at meeting his sister for the first time in years, alongside that with the new responsibility that was in his shoulders. I walked through the whole corridor going through a few of them actually until I finally arrived at a specific door. It was nothing special, just a wooden door with a few carving and designs.

I opened the door, there was a simple wooden desk and a pretty comfy office, there were small models of holographic galaxies sorroundings the room, there was a simple wood floor and ceiling, the walls were a darker shade of the wood, if overall looked like a cozy place to stay, a man stood behind the desk filing some paper work.

"Oh Perseus, your done already" Chaos said looking at me.

"Yeah, and these are the people Nico and I chose to be part of my squad" I said pointing at the people behind me.

"Oh, now for them to be officially part of the army I need to do a little incantation or initiation and whatever" Chaos said standing from his chair

"Now, Perseus, Nico step away from them for a few seconds" Chaos said, I stepped away from Luke and the others. I walked next to Chaos looking at my friends with a confused glance.

"Now, the rest of you, I want you to form a circle and hold hands" Chaos commanded, they followed the orders forming a small circle holding their hands in anticipation.

"Now brace yourselves" Chaos said, a small sphere appeared in Chaos' Palm, there were colors swirling and swiveling inside the sphere, Chaos extended his palm the sphere floating towards the center of the circle my friends were making. The sphere dropped to the ground suddenly, a spectrum of light began to engulf the whole of the demigods, power flooded from them as the light began to swirl around them. The light began to slowly and slowly die down until there was no light left.

They looked around in confusion not knowing what happened. They dropped to the ground suddenly probably passing out from the newly aquired power. I looked at my sleeping friends with a smirk on my face, they were sleeping like babies. I shook my head and looked at Chaos with a confused face.

"What now?" I asked

"They aren't as tough as you or Nico, so they probably aren't going to be up in a week or two" Chaos stated rubbing his chin

"Oh" was my smart answer

"But what now, I mean, we got all of the powers you told us about, but we hardly even know how to control them, we don't even know how to use them besides flashing in and out" I said

"Oh that, yeah you will be training for, maybe five thousand years give or take" Chaos said scratching the back of my head. I looked at him to smacked

"That long!" I said gob smacked

"Yeah, your surprised?" Chaos said, I shook my head my eyes wide open

"Of course I am, that's a very long time" I said

"I won't feel like five thousand years, besides once you've received the powers your now immortal" Chaos said.

"We also need to train you physically, you can't combat every evil in the universe if your in that shape" Chaos stated.

"Now go rest for now, wander the palace for a bit, explore the city, because tomorrow the training starts" Chaos stated sitting back at his chair looking at his paperwork.

"Wait but what about them" Nico said pointing at the piles of demigods

"Oh them, I will transport them to their quarters" Chaos said snapping his fingers, light engulfed them and in a flash they were gone. I sighed and went out of the office with Nico by my side, tomorrow will be one heck of a day. For now I just wanted to have some rest, the memories of Camp Half-Blood were still fresh in my mind, I just hope the five thousand years of training will slowly take my mind of of her.

Word Count

1060

Words

A/N

Yeet, I made the second chapter of the week, I'm not sure how many more chapters I can make, ,aye another one today, and another one tomorrow, but I still need to make another chapter on my other book, which you guys probably don't know about. But I'm not gonna advertise it, cuz haha what kind of author would I be if I advertise my own book, haha, nervous laugh. Anyways I gotta go, still a busy day ahead of me. See you guys on the next chapter.

[Insert Pluggin for other book here]