Chapter 15: Nightmares and Heat....☑️

Chapter 15: Nightmares and heat....

Liv's Pov

"It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Evans."

"Oh no no no please call me
Adeline, Mrs. makes me feel old." She giggled.

"Ok, oh my gosh where are my manners my name Olivia but you can call me Liv." I said blushing.

"Aw you are just too cute!! I love you already, isn't she cute Ace?"

Tommy's mom is definitely nice and very friendly.

"Yes, and Adeline you're embarrassing the poor girl. It was very nice to meet you Liv we'll leave you to rest." Ace said smiling leading his wife out of the room.

"I'm sorry my mom can be a little too enthusiastic and my dad isn't very social sometimes.." Tommy explains.

"It's ok Tommy, they're wonderful." I say smiling as Tommy smiled back kissing my forehead.

I leaned into him snuggling down and inhaling his scent. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard Tommy say "I love you Olivia." kissing my forehead.

*******************

Tommy's Pov

As Libby fell asleep I whispered "I love you" kissing her forehead. And it was true these last two weeks I realized I really do love her and can't live without her. I snuggled down pulling her closer to me if that was even possible. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

************************

Liv's Pov.

(A/N Liv's dreaming so the text will be italicized)

"Paris!!!" I screamed. I wasn't really sure who Paris, I was obviously scared not knowing where she was.

"Mommy!!!" Paris said, I'm guessing that's who she was.

"Paris!! Baby are you ok??" I questioned as she nodded wiping her tears.

I ran to her I mean it was me,but it was another version of me I was running to her while I stood next to a tree watching myself save my daughter? But I don't know what I was saving her from.

She had blonde hair like Tommy and I Tommy's beautiful blue eyes and was wearing a pink shirt,light denim jeans, and white 'sneakers'.

I saw a big grey wolf lunge at us. "Watch out!!" I cried. Just as I shifted and killed the big Grey wolf.

What the hell is going on I thought to myself. When all the scenery changed right before my eyes. I saw a teenage couple walking in the forest. "I love you Paris, and I can't wait to find out if we're mates or not but somehow I just know that we are." The brown haired boy said who kinda looked like Ash and Derek. Are these our future children?

"I love you too Jonas." Paris said smiling. I heard a rustle in the bushes and as my head snapped to the bushes. A red wolf came out of the bushes growling at who I'm guessing is Jonas, while standing in front of Paris.

"Run!!" Jonas yelled at Paris. And she hesitated at first but took off running shifting into a white wolf and running into the forest. She's a white wolf just like me. The red wolf gave one more growl at Jonas before taking off after Paris."No!" I screamed as I jolted awake.

I sat up in the bed tears rolling down my face, what the hell was that?

"Libby, what's wrong??Are
you ok??" Tommy asked clearly concerned.