2

"Hello, brother." Klaus said to Elijah. Elijah had finally joined the rest of the brothers for an important meeting.

"So, why are our sisters not among us Niklaus?" Elijah asked.

"No need to concern them when they have four brothers looking out for them." Kol stated.

"This is serious, another family heirloom has gone missing. Mothers locket along with fathers combat knife, Freya's anklet, Finn's ring, Lija's pocket watch, my wolf necklace, Kol's bracelet, and Rebekah's earrings."

"Whom is stealing from us, and why?" Elijah scratched his chin.

"Why would they steal jewelry and a combat knife?" Finn questioned.

"Maybe because they all have something in common.. They all have the Mikaelson coat of arms on them." Kol figured out.

"Not only that but everyone has had the feeling of a person watching them. What if its Dahlia back from the dead?" Finn added.

"Or Esther. She could be collecting these things to link us to her so she can kill herself." Kol said.

"No if it was Esther we would know. This is am intruder we've never encountered before" Elijah said.

Suddenly outside the window the tree rustled and branches broke. All the brothers raced out to see who it was.

"No use in hiding now, show yourself." Elijah demanded.

The shadowy figure walked out of the trees. The brothers almost dropped from shock.

"Y-you.. H-how could this be? You were dead!" Klaus screamed.

Cliffhanger!! Lol stay tuned