Introduction

"Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass and I'm home-bound", Julian starts singing and I hear Brian groan.

"I may be drunk but I still hate this!", he shouts.

"Staring blankly ahead, just making my way, making my way through the crowd", my brother continues, ignoring Brian's protests.

"Na, na, na, na, na, na, na. And I need you", Julian sings again.

"Na, na, na, na, na, na, na. And I miss you", my brother backs him up again.

"Na, na, na, na, na, na, na. And now I wonder", they both sing.

"If I could fall into the sky", I sing along just for fun.

"Do you think time would pass me by", Cole does the same and smiles and he and I laugh when we see that Brian was covering his ears.

"Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you..." We all sing- except Brian. I tap the dashboard, Cole taps the steering wheel while Julian and Randy pretends to play guitars.

"Tonight", we finish- almost shouting and pretend to play our imaginary instruments.
Those are just moments of Ria and the boys hanging out. What kind of shenanigans could happen next?

Ria Scott is a scholar in her newly transferred school. She may be a nerd, but her abilities to make immediate comebacks, to sass and to be sarcastic makes her have a strong character." Don't mess with the Nerd" and "I'd rather Sass than be as Arse" -Ria Scott.

If you think that's all of it, nope. She is fiesty and friends with---BOYS! She prefers them than girl drama. Why?

Because she's different.

With these boys her brother, could she really avoid drama?
-••=••*••=••-

Important A/N: Please read this to avoid confusion in the story!

Upon reading the comments in my book, I noticed that there were some red flags about incest and stuff because of the "Uncle" and "Aunt" things. When you encou ter these terms, they are not meant to be incest-related, they are a form of respect, not only in my country but for other cultures as well. We use "Uncle" or "Aunt" to pertain to someone who is an adult close friend of our family, or the parent/s of a (close) friend, which could be a culture shock to those who go by first or "Mr. & Mrs. Lastname" basis.

This is also a first draft of the story so there are a lot of errors for grammar, punctuation and typo-erros, that is all, thank you~!