46

Tzuyu's POV

"Chewy uuwi ka na?" Chaeng asked me while we were fixing our things kasi katatapos lang ang klase namin.

"Yep." I answered. "Pero sa condo muna ako."

"Can we join?" Dahyunnie asked me.

I looked at her and shook my head. Binatukan naman ako ni Chaeng kaya I looked at her with disbelief.

After I fixed my things sinabit ko na ang bag ko sa balikat ko. "Bye Chaeng, Dahyunnie."

"Drive safely." Dahyunnie reminded me.

I just nodded my head and walked papuntang car ko. I drove straight to my unit. Nag-lakad na ako papuntang elevator and I noticed na may kasabay akong babae pero hindi ko na pinansin and I am just straightly looking at the elevator hinihintay na bumukas.

Pagkabukas na pagkabukas ng elevator I placed sa corner while looking at my right side. Then suddenly the girl na kasama kong pumasok sa elevator pinned me and my eyes really went wide hindi dahil sa pagkagulat but because the girl who pinned me is Seolhyun.

Oh my God!

"Hi Tzuyu." She said seductively while running her finger down to my jawline.

I avoided her gaze and pushed her away from me. "Don't touch me." I said firmly.

She scoffed. "Sana will not know this. She's in Japan right?" She asked and come near to me again.

Where the hell did she get that information?

Then eksaktong tumunog na ang elevator at dali-dali na akong lumabas and walked papuntang unit ko.

Habang nag-lalakad ako papuntang unit ko I saw her na she's following me pero hindi ko na lang pinansin ang kept on walking.

I stopped infront of my unit and opened it.

"We're neighbors." She said while smiling at me.

Dalawang unit lang pagitan namin.

"I don't fucking care." I said at pumasok ng loob.

I sat at the sofa and put my feet at the centre table.

Should I tell this to Sana?

I am asking myself and I decided to call Dahyunnie to ask some advice.

I dialed her number and she picked it up immediately.

Yes Chewy? May problema ba?

Dahyunnie, Seolhyun.

Anong meron?

She's my neighbor. Should I tell to Sana?

Of course! She has the right to know it and alam mo namang si Seolhyun ang pinag-seselosan niya.

But what if magalit siya sa akin?

Mas lalong siyang magagalit kapag hindi mo sinabi.

Should I tell her?

Yes.

Really?

Oh my god Chewy!! I said yes! Go hung up this and tell her NOW!

Geeez! Okay! Okay!

I hunged up the phone and sighed many times while looking at Sana's contact number.