chapter ( B)

Delhi
AR office
Arnav cabin.

Arnav: hello this isArnav Singh rizarda speaking
Maan: hello Mr raizard,
Arnav: Mr Maan metha
Maan: yes
Arnav: well Mr metha .as I'm ready to work with metha's for fashion week .representing India.
Maan: that's really my honour Mr rizarda working   with u .I m really looking forward to work with u for fashion week
Aravn: same here Mr metha.its just official call to tell u about it .congratulations
Maan: congratulations to u Mr rizarda.
Arnav: well den after submitting final quotes to east Europe company ...v shall come again in touch .
Maan: sure Mr rizarda
Arnav: all rty then further information will be give from my PA. Have a good day
Maan: have a good day Mr raizard.
   With that Maan keeps the phone with yet another success In hand .With joy overall written on his face.

AR office
Arnav cabin
    (  Since the day kushi left him he was completely left out alone ..tho he has his family with him all time but still there is one corner in his heart wanting for that love which went away from him .since the day kushi left he completely forgot happiness.keeping himself busy with work or in kushi thought. In the memeory kushi ,6 years back he opened one more company as dreams traditional designs as it was kushi dream to open traditional attire studio. But he created a company for her .tho it reached height of success but still there is no sign of kushi .)

Dreams designs is ntg without yours designs kushi .wish I can find .day by day I'm losing my hope ...plzz come back kushi. He was in deep thought of his life wen there was knock on his cabin.
  Come in
Akahy:  bhai did u call me
Arnav: Yeh akshay, I approved to work with metha's .just study all the necessary information for preparing final quote .nd don't revel it to anyone
Akshay: that's good bhai. I ll prepare the quotes .
Arnav: well I guess we should go for UK for all most for a week.
Akshay: Yeh bhai. But wt abt Di.
Arnav: off course she ll be coming .With us nd aman .bcz designs are done by 3 of us rty and also get along with us .It will be change for her also .
Akshay: that's fine bhai. She won't come
Arnav: I know how to get payal with us .But akshay try to talk to her ..till wen u both behavior as tho all is fine .
Akshay: I'm fed up bhai. She doesn't give me opportunity to talk .
Arnav: for now don't worry .I m sure payal will agree to come with us .

All rty bhai cu in home. With that akshay leaves his cabin.

**********************************************

Hello people
Here is the new update .
Do like nd comment .so that I can understand wt are yours opinion about the story
Note:1) Arnav nd kushi will face each other after 4 to 5 episodes
2) kushi is completely changed now not like shown in the show .now she wears all Morden cloths everything is changed but till she dint forget her tradition nd culture.
3) and about flashback it ll be show between the episodes .

Thank you .Happy reading
Like nd comment