C H A P T E R T E N

-

-

"I feel as if this won't end well."

"Nothing ends well when I am involved but, think of the rewards, the outcome of it all. You'll have everything you've ever wanted, and all you have to do is stay loyal to me."

"You have my word."

"Do I?"

-

                    Fingers tightly clenched on soft skin, immediately leaving red marks along the short trails it made with its nails. She bit her lip, almost enough to draw blood, as she waited rather impatiently for the beast that she now serves to walk through the large doors.

She had eaten her fill, thanking the man that had both escorted her and Damian inside the castle and prepared her food, and kept quiet as servants came in and out of the room carrying large buckets of hot water to deposit it into a massive tub that sat in front of the equally large hearth. She guessed that Xerxes would be taking his late bath for the day, giving her the perfect opportunity to show him her sincerest apology.

Just then, Xerxes entered the chamber, making her quickly stand on her feet and bow in his presence. She had quickly learned from the fair-haired man that Xerxes is a king, the king of the country to be exact; and a king deserves the greatest care that she could ever give in return for the honor of being chosen to personally serve him.

From her position, once she could see that he was an arm's length away from her, she reached with both hands to pull at the belts that clasped his armor like tunic together, starting to undress him when he took hold of her wrists in his hands.

She jumped and brought her head up to look at him in question, as he stared at her with the same reaction.

"What are you doing, my sweet?" He asked her, thumbs caressing the skin that was within its reach.

"I am apologizing for my behavior, king Xerxes." She answered rather shyly. "I shouldn't have behaved the way I did, and for that, I beg for your forgiveness."

"You have nothing to apologize for, my queen. You are confused and afraid, it is normal to act the way you did in your situation."

But that is the thing, she thought in her head. I do not feel afraid as long I am in your presence. Confused, yes, but never afraid.

"Please, just let me show you my gratitude then." She begged, almost sounding desperate. Maybe she was, but she didn't care at the given moment.

Xerxes, after some time, released his hold on her and let her do as she pleased, his brilliant blue eyes never leaving or passing by her every action. He was getting aroused, to say the least. Having her strip him of his clothes in a rather sensual pace was enough to get him hard in his pants; pants that were soon unlaced by her lithe fingers and he almost sighed as the cool night air hit his throbbing manhood. She neatly folded his garb, piling it on top of one another by the bed before she took his battle worn hand into her soft small hands and pulled him over to the tub.

Once he was situated in the hot waters, she wetted his dark locks and begun to tenderly massage it with a lavender scented oil she'd gotten from the mantlepiece, and when she was done, she too rid herself of the robe she wore and joined him in the tub, sitting to face him on his lap. She took a cloth that she had immersed in the same oil and rubbed starting from his neck and down to his chest, giving extra attention to the scars that littered his skin. As she was doing this, Xerxes felt warmth spread throughout his whole being, more importantly his cock, that had wedged itself between his little love's pussy, not inside but he could feel his shaft brush against her folds with her slight movements in pampering him.

She had just finished with his upper body and was already down to the light sprinkles of hair that trailed from his belly button towards his large and veined cock. She hesitated her descent at first, but seeing the look of lust in his eyes, she grasped it with new found confidence. Hearing his breath hitch, she put pressure into her hold and stroked up and down, his whole body shaking in uncontrollable pleasure as his hands anchored themselves on her hips, thrusting along to the rhythm that she had settled.

He prided himself in lasting long when it came to sexual intercourse, but when his minx of a queen fondled his balls, he had lost control of himself and with one last hard jerk, he ejaculated streams of white fluid onto the cloth that she had quickly covered on the tip of his cock.

He took the cloth from her and tossed it into the fire, breathing heavily in his place as he wrapped his arms around her slim frame, head buried on the crook of her neck. They sat there for awhile, her fingers running soothingly through his hair as he, in turn, washed her before he had her wrap her legs around his waist. Xerxes stood up and brought them to his bed, not bothering to dry themselves off as they laid side by side.

Touching the inside of her thigh, he brought her to lie on top of him and nuzzled onto her closely.

"You shall have your answers by the morrow, my little love." He whispered in her ear. "Anything you want to know, I shall give to you."

She sighed as her eyelids became droopy, hands splayed against his muscular torso and legs intertwined with his, she easily welcomed herself into the darkness with a last thought in her mind.

What a day.

-