Chapter 4

"S-Stop staring," Taehyung said with a blush after seeing Jimin, who greeted him at the front door kept on looking at him without blinking. "I-I look weird in these, I should probably change--"

"No, it's just a shocker to see you wearing casual clothes, not our usual school uniform," Jimin said as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "L-Let's go?"

-

Jimin brought Taehyung to a store that sells good quality food for an affordable price. The ambiance is great too, Taehyung can't help but to smile, thinking this was his first date outside.

Even if it's not with Jungkook.

They ordered their food and waited for it to arrive. A few minutes later, their table was filled with japchae with various traditional side dishes and iced coffee to go well with it. At first Taehyung was ashamed because Jimin insisted to pay for all of the food they have ordered, but the other told him he should be less shy, for he is his new friend.

"I love japchae, thank you for taking me here!" Taehyung enthusiastically bowed as a sign of thanks.

"No worries, you're so cute and nice. You deserve this kind of treatment."

"..."

"Is the food good?" Jimin asked, smiling at Taehyung who was eating happily at every bite. Though the younger just nodded once again and went for another spoonful. He was having too much fun right now.

Until.

"Oh, Taehyung from class A?" a familiar voice called out from the table beside them. Naturally, he looked behind him to see who it was.

Taehyung almost choked at his food after seeing the person who just called his name.

It was Eunbi.

And if Eunbi was here, then most definitely...

As he predicted, Jungkook was at the table behind them drinking his iced tea, he was also surprised when Eunbi said his boyfriend's name right out of the blue.

"Are you also having a lunch date?" Eunbi asked, completely unaware of the light staring battle between Jungkook and Taehyung.

"We are." Jimin replied for him. Taehyung bit his lip in embarrassment, it was a polite thing Jimin answered, but not at this situation, not at this moment.

"This is Jungkook, my date. He's your classmate right?" Eunbi smiled and leaned closer. "Do you want our tables to be merged so we can do it like a double date?"

"A-Actually—"

Before Taehyung could even answer, Jungkook scooted closer to Eunbi and held her waist.

"Hey beautiful, you have cream on your lips."

"What—"

Taehyung felt everything around him went blank after seeing the sight unfolding right in front of him.

Jungkook pulled her into a chaste kiss. Of course he was jealous.

The younger does kiss his dates, but Taehyung doesn't know.

But what hurt him the most was the fact Eunbi actually kissed back. It was an insensitive thing to do, but she didn't know anything about Jungkook and Taehyung's hidden relationship so she just shrugged and naturally kissed him.