My Protective Vampire

Hey guys it's bjorghalla here, thank you all for reading my book.

There will be a second one, don't worry, For all those who read my book.
Thank you all for reading, commenting, sharing and voting my book.
This means so much to me.

The second book will be a lot better than this one,
Since I've learned more about writing.💖

Check out the second book

MY PROTECTIVE VAMPIRE

Emma is gone but is she really gone forever?
The last thing Emma remember was that she was dying, going away forever hoping to go to heaven but what if that never happened? What if Emma never went to heaven? Then where did she go? Can all the mysteries be uncovered?

Dive into the adventure where there nothing like you've ever read before, monsters, threats, danger, desire, protectiveness and romance.

{I run as fast as my feet can take me, they gain on me. I know I'm not going to survive this if they catch me. I need to find him, he is my only hope of getting away. I need to contact him. Before I know it I'm at the cliff where they are still following me. "You've no where to go" He yells at me. I look down, it so far, there is no way of getting out of here. "You're wrong" I spat at them and turn around, and jump down the cliff to the unknown.}

👇SNEAK PEEK FROM MY PROTECTIVE VAMPIRE👇

I'm shocked, this is the place that has been on my mind this whole time. I think that is the reason why I did end up here but how is that possible? Not that I am complaining or anything, I actually like begin here. "Emma" I hear behind me and I recognize the voice impatiently. With a smile on my face I turn around to look at him, his face is filled with shock. Jason is speechless to see me. He looks at me up and down to see how I look. "Wow you look-" He says but can't quite finish his sentence. "Beautiful" He continues still with wide eyes and jaw on the floor. "Thank you" I say and blush a little. He walks closer to me and takes my hand and feels it like is he trying to know if I am really here or not. "How are you here?" He asks trying to process it.

 "How are you here?" He asks trying to process it