four

lea | alec

lea | alec

good morning, baby.

Lea blinks her eyes open and dusts off the sleep that accumulates on her lashes.

you got the wrong number again.

there are times i really need to remember things. my eyes were still closed, i didn't even read the name.

Lea's stomach tightens as she realizes that he saved her number. A sense of accordance washes through her nerves as she rubs her eyes.

and, good morning to you.

good morning, lea.

why do i get the feeling that she's going to get real mad when she finds out you've been texting a total stranger who's a girl?

she doesn't have the benefit of the doubt since we're friends.

i didn't know we were friends.

i guess we are. at least, we're not strangers anymore.

i'll agree to that.

what's she like?

she's a very nice person.

i could tell that.

Her head hits the soft textures of her pillow as she pulls the sheets closer to cover her head to restrict the flow of light into her eyes. Leighton and Carrie are still asleep and she mentally scolds Alec for waking her up at such an early time.

His girlfriend must be lucky, she realizes. Waking up to a good morning message from someone you care about would mean so much; only that the person she cares about didn't care about her anymore.

you really don't trust me, do you?

Lea would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy befriending a complete stranger; she enjoyed the thrill and the spontaneity that came with it but the fear of being played and deceived overshadowed all the factors.

i don't want to get caught in another stupid act.

i'm offended. it's people like him who gives guys a bad name.

i don't think we should text each other anymore.

have it your way, lea :)