0400

The clouds seemed so dark, it was almost like they were sad and depressed. The more I stared at the sky, the more lonely I felt. The only thing that was accompanying me was the sound of the insects, and even them harmonizing in melancholy.

I heaved a sigh, as I exhaled a breath that I didn't even realise I was holding.

Did I come too early today or was he just late? I had been waiting here, alone in this park, sitting on the same bench for what I felt like had been four hours.

Where are you?

A figure appeared next to me, and I moved my gaze to it immediately. A splash of happiness and relief was painted across my heart as my smile broadened unchecked when I saw a familiar face in front of me.

I stood up to shake his hand, but he shot me a glare and I could see his swollen face despite the darkness that was surrounding us.

"Jim—Jimin, what happened to your face?!" I placed a hand on his shoulder, looking straight into his eyes but he looked somewhere else.

"Answer me!" I yelled, and that was when he narrowed his eyes to me. Every second, I was waiting for an answer from him but he was sitting still, no sense of further conversations to get started.

"Life is hard," he said, as his hand ditched my arm away from his shoulder. Worries were very clear on my face, but his expression was almost emotionless.

"What happened to you? Who did this to you?!" I asked. He snorted, as a grin was slowly forming up on his lips.

"Now I understand the concept of how you shouldn't trust anyone," he said, while his eyes were staring on the river in front of us, and his voice came out flat.

I really could not get what he was trying to say, all I wanted was him to explain what happened to his face but he seemed to be avoiding my question and gave me twisting words that I could not understand instead.

"What are you talking about?" my eyes were locked to his, which were not staring back at me.

"I thought I could trust and be friend with everyone just like I did with you, but guess not,"

I blinked multiple times, I could not get what he was trying to say. My brain was rushing with thoughts and possibilities trying to connect the dots of his confusing words, but I didn't think I can.

"Wh—,"

"Why does everyone hate me so much? What did I ever do to anyone? Why does this world have so many things against me? What the fuck did I ever done wrong to anything and anybody in this motherfucking world? Why are there so many negative things in the world? All I ever wanted was to have a fucking peaceful life but some fucktards really had to ruin it and step on my way and now I don't know what to do anymore. Fuck this shit, fuck this world, fuck everything! Fuck everything!" he yelled in his strained voice, it was so loud that I felt like the entire park could hear his screams.

I had never seen him get so angry and mad like that, it was so strange. Very strange. I was so worried of him, he was the only person I had in life and I did not want to see him acting and feeling this way.

"Jimin," his name was the only thing I could say, the words didn't seem to come out of my mouth.

"Taehyung," he moved his gaze and looked into my eyes.

"Should I just die?"

You should have never said that.
We both knew we didn't want it to happen,
at least I wished it would never happen.