Waiting to be Judged

Hey everyone

80,000 reads. 2,200 votes!!!!! WOW. thank you, aim for 100,000?

Thank you for everyone that has followed me. it is amazing.

i really want a new cover. i want something differe so can one of you awesome people make me one? I will follow and dedicate a chapter to you.

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Fact Thirteen: I have an audition today to be involved in a pit orchestra for a musical which will only be done by young people between the ages of 14 and 18 and i am nervous as hell.

Chapter 39

                It was the day. The day my life would once again be decided by others. I sighed at that thought. I was currently lying in bed curled safely in the arms of Xander. I had never felt as close to Xander as I did now since we had fully mated. I didn’t want to get out of bed. I literally could lay here in the bed with Xander next to me but I knew that wasn’t going to happen.

                “You’re agitated,” Xander spoke in a husky voice as he just woke up from his sleep.

                “I’m fine,” I replied, yawning.

                “No you’re not. You are really tense,” Xander spoke, looking at me before trailing his fingers up and down my neck and my shoulder making me shudder as his fingers trailed over my mark.

                I instantly relaxed and felt more at ease.

                “That’s better,” Xander spoke.

                “Well, I am always calmer around you,” I smiled back.

                Xander kissed my forehead gently and I saw his eyebrows crease in thought and worry. I saw his eyes swim with emotions of worry and love. I knew exactly what he was thinking because it was the thing swimming through my mind too.

                “We will get through this. We will make them listen. I deserve to have a voice,” I spoke confidently even though on the inside I was a nervous wreck.

                “I will protect you even if it means my death,” Xander spoke looking into my eyes.

                “Don’t think like that,” I scolded.

                “Sorry,” Xander sighed, running a hand through his hair.

                I kissed him on the cheek before climbing out of the bed and stretching. I went into the bathroom and showered and dried my hair before finding some clothes that I thought would be suitable. I ended up leaving my hair perfectly straight. I wore some black skinny jeans tucked into some black leather boots with a white flowing blouse and a casual black blazer which I left open.

                I came back into the bedroom just as Xander had finished in the shower. He smiled at me before going to get some clothes. He quickly changed before coming over to me. He kissed me lightly on the lips and I knew there was a lot more meaning behind it than just a simple kiss.

                “You look beautiful,” Xander smiles.

                “You would say that with whatever I wear,” I laughed.