8

Okay so let me explain something here... back in chapter 5 I left you on a cliff hanger and chapter 6 and 6 were basically a flashback... sooo I hope that explains that.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx,x

Hermione walked into the classroom. "Professor McGonagall needs to see Draco as well." She glanced over at Ron who's face dropped at these words. Draco got up and walked over to Hermione who then lead the way out.

"What is this all about?" He asked.

"I have no idea. But she wants to see us both so do you think..." she trailed off. Draco grabbed her hand.

"Hermione no matter what is about to happen. It's not gonna change my mind about you." He lifted her head and his eyes meet hers.

"We'd better go." And they slipped down the corridor toward McGonagalls office.

[][][][][][][][][][][]

"Headmaster what is this about?" Draco said.

"Oh Mr. Malfoy I think you and miss Granger here knows exactly what this is about."

Draco glanced down at Hermione arm. Hermione caught him and grabbed it and gave him a 'why' look. He looked into her chocolate browns eyes pleading for forgiveness but she refused.

"Headmaster, I think this is a big misu derstanding-" McGonagall cut her off.

"No miss granger this is serious. I will be speaking with miss Parkinson soon as well." McGonagall sat in her chair behind her desk and fiddled with her quill. "Okay show me the burn." Hermione glanced at Draco and pulled up her sleeve.

McGonagall shook her head. "This is ridiculous. Do either of you know why she did this?" Hermione and Draco glanced at each other.

"No idea."

McGonagall gave them a look and examined Hermione arm. "We'd better go to madam Pomfery. She'll know what to do."

***************

"Ow it burns!" Hermione yelled as Masdam Pomfery pours a special liquid over her burn.

"Well of course it's going to burn. But it's healing."

Madam Pomfery walked out of the hospital wing and said Hermione was good to go. So Hermione and Draco and McGonagall headed back to her office.

"I will he speaking with miss Parkinson. Until then please go to your next class." With that the two walked out.

"We have a free period you know." Hermione whispered in Draco ear. Hermione grabbed Draco hand and gave him a wicked smile.

"I love it when you do that." The blonde boy pulled Hermione into a deep kiss and pushed her into a nearby class room.

Hermione, finally winning over dominance, pushed Draco up onto a fest and took off her robes and removed her blouse. Draco did the same never breaking the kiss. Hermione fumbled with Draco belt finally pulling it from the loops and yanking his pants down releasing his member. She took his length in her mouth and hummed as she moved slowly up and down teasing his slit with her tounge. Draco through his head back and moaned. Hermione moved her head faster causing Draco to release in the back of her throat. She swallowed and licked his slit again but Draco mover away from her and kissed her neck and pulling her panties down her legs lining himself up with her and pushing slowly in her. Hermione arched her back and made her mouth in the shape of an "o".

"D-draco h-harder! F-f-faster pl-please" she moaned as Draco thrusted inside her. She felt a knot in her stomach and felt herself cum on Draco. The room was filled with their moaning as they both threw their heads back in ecstasy.

"Guys." A voice said.
----------------------------------

Heyyy so don't get mad at me.... who do you think it is???? Next chapter soon

Vote/comment

Kitten out <3