Chapter 9

Elenor's PoV:

We walked into the leaving room and sat down. They all sit looking at us, which we are standing in front of a fireplace.

"Can we trust them" Jem mind-links me. I just look at her thinking for a minute.

"I don't think we have an option; she has the mark. We have to tell them. It will be worse if they find out on their own. At least this way, we can protect her, and so can the guys. She is in more danger then us because she is pregnant," I tell her. She nods at me, and we turn to look at them. They are all staring at us with a raised eyebrow.

"If you guys are done mind-linking, I would like to know why you guys freaked out and what you saw on my mates' arm that made you freak out," Caleb says, trying to stay calm.

"Okay, but you guys have to keep your wolfs under control, especially you three." Jem tells them, pointing at Caleb, Josh, and Alex. "Elie," she says, telling me it would be best if I explained everything. I look at her and nod.

"Okay, to explain everything, and for you to understand, I have to start from the beginning," I tell them, watching as they all nod. I sit on a footstool that was near, and Jem sits on another.

"When we were younger, our pack got attacked by a group of rouges, which later we found out is a secret rouge pack, they killed everyone. They left the alpha, Luna, our parents, and a couple of the worriers alive. I guess their 'alpha' had the Luna by the neck. He asked for 'the girl' saying that if they gave her to them, they would let them live and let the Luna go. They told him that they didn't know where she was. They didn't like that, so they killed the Luna and everyone else. We watched as they killed our parents in front of us. They heard us because I screamed when they killed my parents. We ran from them as fast as we could, but they caught up to us and surrounded us. They got Jem and uhh..... they uhm..." I look at Jem mentally, asking if I should tell them. She shakes her head, no.

"Uhm, we were able to escape them. Then we were found by Cane's dad, and he took us in. At first we lied to him but he found out the truth. So, to protect us, we thought it would be best to classify us as omegas. No one was told that I was a Beta's daughter or that Jem was the daughter of our top warrior. We all agreed on that, and that has been our life. After we got settled in, we went back to our old pack. That is how we got a hold of the company papers and found out the company was left to me if the alpha had no child. As the years went by, we learned new information about everything that had happened, but we never told anyone. We learned that there are four of us; each has a symbol to represent their element. The only difference is that one of them will have all of the symbols." I tell them as they look like they have a million questions. So, I hold a finger up to tell them to wait and let me finish.

" Jem has the air element mark on her wrist," I tell them, and Jem holds up her hand showing them the mark

" Jem has the air element mark on her wrist," I tell them, and Jem holds up her hand showing them the mark. We normally cover them up with make up or a bracelet.