Chapter Fourteen

Finally, we arrived on their training grounds which was behind the pack house.

As we got in the middle of the fenced area, we were immediately surrounded by an excited crowd.

It would obviously catch Alexander's attention, but what was I to do.

I'm just defending myself.

"I won't go to rough on you," the guy chuckled, getting in a stance, while I just backed up a bit and stood like a statue.

We stood there looking at each for someone to make the first move, which definitely wouldn't be me.

Soon, he charged at me, as a smile made its way onto my face.

As he almost run into me, I simply jumped in the air, doing a back flip while kicking him in the back.

He fell onto the ground with a thud before getting up angrily.

These guys really need training.

This time he came running at me getting ready to punch me, but I easily dodged that.

Once again, he tried the same move as I once again dodged it.

If he tried the same move again, then that would prove his stupidity or maybe the chatter is messing with his head.

This time, I run at him, but as he tried to throw a punch at me, I jumped on him, throwing him to the ground.

He was on the ground with me on top of him, as I began punching him, aiming for his stomach.

He tried to flip me on the ground, but all the food I eat has to be stored somewhere.

Grunting in pain, I decided to shift my position to where I punched, before doing three bounces on top of him.

Then sensing that he might throw up and not wanting to be his target, I quickly jumped off him.

"Hope you learn something here today," I said, flipping my curls in the air.

Some members quickly went to assist him and help him to the pack doctor.

Ignoring all the questions thrown at me, I made my way back to my room, before jumping into the shower.

After what seemed like hours and when my voice had finally given up on me scream singing, I decided to end it.

Wrapping the towel around my body, I stepped into my room to see Alexander sitting calmly on the bed.

"Hi there Alpha," I said casually, as if I wasn't only wearing a towel in front of him.

"I see what you did there to Mark," he said in a serious tone.

So that's his name.

"And?" I questioned, managing to slip on my panty while still holding my towel.

"It just occurred to me that a normal girl shouldn't be able to do that to a werewolf who has been training regularly," he said, trying to only look at my eyes.

He was about to ask the question that I didn't want to answer, especially now. So I had to think fast.

Grabbing a bra from the drawer, I let go of the towel looking directly at Alexander.

Immediately he shot up and walked towards the door.

"We'll continue this some other time," he said, before walking away.

That was close.