Chapter 14

Aiden's P.O.V

I kind of lost it out there. One minute I was kissing the guy and the next thing I knew my hands were on his ass again and all I could think about was him. I mean I didn't regret it, I enjoyed it truthfully but I knew him getting caught embarrassed him. By the time I catch up to Julian we're walking onto the large field overflowing with people of different sizes and ages.

"Hey Julian, I'm sor-"

"What happened in the woods, will stay in the woods." He says quickly his mask back on as usual.

"Technically we're still in the woods." I say making him glare my way.

"Aiden, we'll talk about it later okay? Let's just let it go for now." He demands pressing a finger to my chest as he stares at me with those creepy eyes he had whenever he was nervous.

"Yeah..." I say which relaxes him a little as well we continue to walk towards the group leaders which included a smiling Isabel who winked my way. "We're starting with some simple warm ups and then we're pinning Dark Wood members against Blood Moon members. After Julian and I will take turns leading a piece of our usual training regiments."

"Help them in places they need it, give pointers and note common faults and strengths. I want to know all later." Julian continues with his usual, dead expression, you wouldn't believe this was the same guy that was just moaning for all the poor squirrels to hear. A laugh escapes my lips at the thought of a bunch of squirrels watching us, making everyone's heads turn my way. "Something funny?" Julian pries aggressively, I bite my lip trying to stifle my laughter as I glance over to Isabel who seemed on the verge of laughter as our eyes both danced between Julian and each other.

"J-just really...excited for the trainnning." I say cracking a few times in between. "Let's do well g-guys!" I say dismissing them before heading over to Isabel and laughing loudly as we both look at a steaming Julian.

"What happens in the woods, stays in the woods!" He hisses at me.

"And with Isabel." I snicker which sends her to the ground as she starts banging her fist against the grass laughing. Julian walks away angrily with tinted cheeks leaving Isabel and I laughing like idiots as everyone stared at us.

----

"Keep your arms up." I say as I walk around a pair who were fighting. We had went through the warm ups pretty quickly and been over watching the sparing for a while now. "Keep your arms up!" I shout at the member from Julian's pack who couldn't block to save his damn life, he listens for one lifting them quickly, luckily blocking a deadly swing from one of my members. "Good." I commend before continuing.
I start watching another pair, the girl from Julian's pack was beating the living shit out of my guy. They were fast, I'd notice that pretty quickly, they went on their agility and thought through everything before acting. The problem with that was that they were easy to manipulate, if they thought you were a certain way they'd adjust their fighting to suit that way. Leaving them wide open for a surprise attack.

"Don't let your guard down!" I warn the girl who just scoffs ignoring my warning, they were cocky too. It was too late though as my guy blocked one of her overused kick combos, he easily grabbed her leg before slamming her down on the ground. Where she lies coughing and erasing. "Good job Mason." I commend smirking at the chocking girl before walking back tot he front where I could see the group once again. We should end this soon, they were at their breaking point and time was quickly extending.