0.9

jung jaehyun

While watching the movie, I noticed that Yuna had stopped moving next to me. I turned my head around to see her fast asleep, laying on top of me, and hugging into my back. I wanted to move because laying on my stomach became slightly uncomfortable after a while, but I don't want to wake her up.

I felt her shift and tighten her hug, wrapping a leg around me as well. She then nuzzled her face into my neck. I just want to cuddle her more than anything right now. I bet she looks cute sleeping.

I can't resist it. I have to at least hold her once. I slowly pried her off of me and flipped myself onto my back. She's still sleeping. I then pulled her back on top of me and put her back into her previous position. I wrapped my arms around her back and relaxed.

While staring at her, I felt the urge to kiss her forehead. But I can't. Not without her permission. Instead, I played with her hair.

park yuna

I woke up to see jaehyun staring at me, while I was on top of him, hugging into him like a koala.

"What time is it?" I asked, not bothering to move off of him.

"About ten thirty." He replied, drawing shapes into my back.

"When do you have to be home?" I closed my eyes, enjoying the back rub.

"Whenever, if anything, I can tell my mom that I'm spending the night at a friends." He shrugged.

"Don't lie to your mom." I scolded, half asleep. I hugged onto him tighter.

"Are you saying that you aren't a friend?"

"Yes." I looked up to face him.

"Then what are you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Your girlfriend." I smiled.

"Technically a fake girlfriend, but that doesn't matter. You're still my girlfriend!" He grinned, wrapping his arms around me.

"And you're my boyfriend." I sat up. "Come here." I opened my arms. Jaehyun sat up with me and I instantly pulled him into a tight hug.

When we pulled apart, he put his hands on my waist and started leaning in. I followed his lead, and when our lips were almost touching he started to tickle me.

He straddled me and attacked me with tickles. I tried getting up but he had me pinned. I tried tickling him back but was no match. There was only one way to get him to stop.

I quickly leaned in and pressed my lips against his. He stopped tickling me instantly. When I pulled away, he was in shock. He then put his hands on my jaw and began to attack me with kisses all over my face.

I tried pushing him off of me but he wouldn't budge. "Jaehyun, stop." I whined, laughing. He continued to pepper my face until all that was left to kiss was my lips. He started to lean in again but kissed my nose instead of my lips. I whined again. "Dammit Jaehyun, you got my hopes up."

"That's for not letting me be the one to kiss you first." He smiled.

a/n

IM GOING TO KCON NY GUYS!!

I get to finally leave michigan and go somewhere fun

i'm going to the concert on the second day and ahhhhh babysitting finally paid off bc i could afford tickets

also i want a boyfriend with big sweatshirts that i can cuddle with and ahh i hate being single