twenty five

(Her POV)

"Deal but I won't buy you expensive things" he responded.

"I didn't want you to buy me such things, to begin with. I was talking about food and transportation fees" I answered back slightly bewildered at his response "Where did you get the idea that I want you to buy me those things?"

"Oh, well most of the time when I go out with girls, they ask me to buy them things that are expensive" he replied while fixing his cap

"Oh my, you have been hanging out with the wrong kind of girls then," I said while beginning to walk towards where all the shops were and he did so also. After walking for a few seconds, I decided to change the subject by gesturing to a cafe one building down from where we were. "Do you want to get a drink? So that we can sit and decide what to do"

He nodded his head before replying "Yeah, let's do that"

We arrived at the cafe soon after and I started reaching out for the door handle but was interrupted by his hand beating me to it. He opened the door for me and I smiled at his gesture and walked into the cafe stopping to wait for him to come in also. Once he had stepped in, I headed towards the menu looking over the options and deciding on a caramel macchiato. I turned to him and asked, "What are you going to get?"

"I think I am going to get an iced americano" he replied while looking back at me

I nodded in response and walked to the cashier and told her our orders before motioning to him to pay. He took out his wallet and paid for our drinks on the card. As he was paying, I looked around for a table. After he paid, we walked towards a table in the corner. I sat down before looking around the cafe. It wasn't too full and had enough people to consider it busy. I looked at him before asking "Any ideas on what we should do?" He started to respond but was interrupted by our number being called. I got up and went to the counter and picked up our drinks. I walked back to our table and sat down before taking a sip of my drink. "You were saying," I said to him once he had taken a sip also.

"We could go to the shopping mall or go see a movie" he responded while picking up his drink for another sip

"Well considering my preference of you paying for everything today, a shopping mall is the worst idea since going there involves buying things which I have no intention to do today. But a movie is doable. Which movie do you want to see?" I answered

"Uh..." he started "do you have any movie ideas?" he asked

I let out a small laugh before answering him. "How do you suggest an idea without thinking it through? And we could see the new Spider-man movie"

He nodded in agreement with my suggestion before saying "Okay so, where is the nearest movie theater?"

"There isn't one near here so we would need to ride the bus or something" I began and continued after taking a sip. "I can look up the next showtime and we can go catch the bus to see it," I said while taking out my phone and looking up showtimes. "There is one that is going to show in about 30 minutes, should we get going?" I asked as I collected the wrappers on the table to throw away.

He checked the time on his phone before getting up and saying "Yeah we probably should and we should take a taxi instead"

I nodded and got up to throw the trash away. I walked back to the table to get my drink and walked to the exit and opened the door to leave and was again stopped by his hand. He opened the door and I thanked him before starting to walk towards the curb to hail a cab. I leaned over slightly into the street to make myself more noticeable but was soon dragged back by Jungkook.

"It is dangerous," he said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him

"Awwe, where did you learn that from?" I said before looking at him and letting out a small laugh.

"I did not learn anywhere, I am that natural" He responded

If not for his platform in entertainment, I would have pushed his coconut head into the street. "What was that? Was that a compliment for yourself? WOOW, there must be still some more cockiness left in your body" I gave a small laugh and leaned into the street again but not as much as before. After a few moments, I finally hailed a cab and told the driver our address before getting in. He started climbing in also and sat himself down in the middle seat before closing the door. "So what are you usually doing at this time?" I asked him to fill the void.

He picked up his phone to look at the time before answering "Practicing or sleeping".

"Wow, no wonder you wanted me to accompany you today so badly. Now I feel kinda bad since today is your day off so I will try my best to make it fun but that is not a guarantee " I answered while looking at him.

"Well...there is one way that is guaranteed to always be fun that involves a man and women," he said before I gave him a good smack on his head.

"Keep those thoughts out of your head or I will open the door and push you out"

"Okay okay, I will behave" he answered while rubbing his head and laughing. "And this day off was fun already when you agreed to hang out with me," he said looking at me and smiling.

"Awe thank you," I said while smiling back at him "So what are your members like? I know that they take care of you and stuff because you've told me before but what are they like as an individual?" I asked to keep our conversation going

"Um Jin hyung is the oldest so he disciplines us and stuff but he is funny. He is five years older than I am and he doesn't get much appreciation. I think he should get more but despite that, he has a high self-esteem.

Namjoon hyung is our leader and he is very smart. He writes a lot of music and they are good too. He gets hate sometimes and it hurts him and me too because I don't want to see him sad. He is a really good leader.

Yoongi hyung knows what he likes and knows what he doesn't. He doesn't care but he has gone through a lot. He likes writing songs and being alone. He is sometimes scary to be around but I know he cares.

Hoseok hyung is fun to be around. He is energetic and happy a lot of times so I like to play with him or tease him. He makes me happy when I get down sometimes. He is just very bubbly but he nags me sometimes to do my laundry or to wash up.

Jimin hyung has a good heart and personality because he always is caring for us by like complimenting us. He works very hard especially to lose weight, not as much now. He holds grudges well but when he gets mad, it is scary.

And V hyung is the one closest to my age and he is fun and weird since he talks to himself by like acting alone or creating a monologue with characters. He is carefree and he doesn't worry a lot. He loves kids and he plays with them a lot."

As he finished, our cab was pulling into the theater. I smiled at him before saying "Wow your members seem like very good people. And we are here" After saying that, I got out of the cab and stood on the curb waiting for him as he paid for our cab.

-------------------------------------

A/N - I am so sorry for the late late update. I had really bad writers block but excuses excuses, I know

But I am very very sorry

I am also sorry if this chapter is really really crappy