t w e n t y - t w o

Jordan:

My jaw literally dropped and I think that's exactly the reaction Liv was hoping for. Liv dribbled the ball. "Hey, eyes up here" she teased. I smirked at her. "Is this suppose to be a distraction?" I asked.

Liv shrugged innocently, "maybe or maybe not" she joked. I stole the ball from her and headed for the hoop.

"That's one point for me," I said. She walked over to me, "What score are we playing to?" she said standing in front of me. I shrugged, "I don't know maybe-"

Liv stole the ball from me, I went after her to get it but she shook her hips and rubbed her butt all over me. She spinned around me and made a shot.

"Nothing but net," she said. She grabbed the ball and bounced it to me. I smiled at her and through it back.

"You keep the ball," I said. She shrugged, she started bouncing the ball and heading for the net, this time I wasn't going to let her score. I got in front of her, I watched her dribble the ball.

"You're cheating you're too close" she laughed. "Aren't we playing defense?" I told her. I tried to steal the ball but she grabbed it to her chest laughing.

"Stopppp," she said. I grabbed her from behind and picked her up, she was so light. "Jordan put me down" she laughed. I listened and placed her down.

She turned around and faced me, she looked so damn sexy in her little outfit, I wanted to do her right then and there but I knew we couldn't. "You're not bad at ball," I told her.

"I know you just assumed I was," she said playing with her puffy ponytail. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her. "Because you were mean to me the first day we meant" she reminded me.

I nodded, I did hate her. Who would have thought that one day I would we be cool with her, wait screw that who would have thought I would of developed feelings for her. She turned to face me. "What?" she smiled back at me. "Oh nothing," I said facing the other way.

Liv grabbed my hand, "let's go eat" she said. "Wait let's shower first" I suggested. Liv nodded and we both walked to the private locker room. "Damn so all this is yours," Liv asked.

"Yeah Scott gave it to me because he doesn't even like ball like that," I told her. I miss when Scott was like that. Now he's different somehow I don't even know how to explain it. But he's barely there for me and he's always out and about.

Liv turned on the shower, the steam released into the air. "You like your showers hot too?" I asked her. She ignored me and started to get undressed. I didn't know if I should look or not, we kissed and basically did everything else but I still don't know what we were exactly.

Liv but her lip, "come" she said grabbing my hand. "You want to shower together?" I asked. She shook her head, "not shower" she said getting into the shower. She let the water hit her hair and skin. "Come on," she said.

I opened my bag and pulled out a shower cap. "Seriously" she laughed. "I'm not messing up my hair," I told her while I wrapped my hair up. She smiled and watched me. After it was wrapped I placed my shower cap on and slowly enter the shower.

I covered my boobs, Liv smirked at me I knew she was about to do something to me. I shyly smiled and leaned my back against the wall. "Why are you covering your boobs?" she asked me.

I kept the arms covering them. "I don't know" I admitted. "Just relax," she told me. I slowly took breaths but they weren't working. She shook her little boobs, "my boobs are small as hell I'm not covering them" she pointed out.

"Your curving and thick and all the right places, while I'm a toothpick," she said. I sucked my teeth, "your joking right? your body is perfect and I wish I was your size" I confessed.

Liv smiled at me, she walked over to me and stared into my eyes before she slowly kissed me. "You want to touch me? Just do it" she whispered before kissing me again.

My hands hesitated but I placed them on her upper back and kissed her back. Liv giggled and moved my hands to her butt. She rubbed her tongue against mine.

My back was against the wall and her body was pressed against mine. She was kissing me so well, it's like she knew every part of my body that made me tick. She kissed my neck and worked her way to my chest. She licked my nipples and then began to suck them.

I bit my lip, I wanted to tell her to stop this wasn't the place for that, but it felt soo good. Liv worked her way down until she got to my cunt. I leaned my head against the wall.

I tried to hold back my yelps but her tongue was pleasuring me in unspeakable ways. One of our phones started ringing but she kept on going. I opened my eyes to see it was my phone. I ignored it and continued to lean my head back.

But the phone went off again. I was debating about telling Liv to stop when I heard someone call for my name. "Jordan?!"

Liv stopped and I just froze, "Jordan are you in the shower" I heard the voice. I shut my eyes I knew who that was Ally. What was Ally doing here? "Don't come in!" I shouted out the door.

"Why not? Look, I have to clean the locker room, I'm coming in" she said. I eyeballed Liv and she knew was I was thinking today was not the day for me to tell Ally about my confused sexuality. Liv hopped out the shower and tossed me a towel. I wrapped it and ran for the door.

Ally walked in and I literally ran into her. "Jeez, Jordy" she said. "What are you doing here," I said nearly catching my breath. "Dexter called me, which is good because I wanted to talk to you"'she said trying to walk in. But I held my ground. She stared back at me.

"What do you want I thought you didn't want to be friends anymore" I pointed out. Ally took a step back, "I'm sorry I lashed out on you, I'm just going through a lot with this baby and everything" she said.

"Are you keeping it? Does the father know?" I asked. She stayed quiet, I scoffed " I'm suppose to be your best friend Ally we're suppose to tell each other everything" I told her.

"You don't even hang out with me anymore you're always with Liv," she told me. My eyebrows lifted, "is that what this is about? she's my roommate, of course, she's going to always be around we live together" I explained.

"You actually trust Liv, but she's not innocent she hiding things from you" Ally whispered to me. That caught my attention. "What's that's supposed to mean?" I asked.

Ally rolled her eyes, "if she was really your friend she would have told you, but she didn't "she said crossing her arms, I was growing impatient. "What secret what are you talking about?"

Ally began to walk away, "I just think you should be careful," she said leaving. I squinted, I had a feeling Ally was trying to do some mind trick game on me. But I wasn't going to fall for her bullshit.

Once Ally was gone, I told Liv it was safe to come out, Liv came out fully dressed, "thank god she's gone," she said annoyed. I stared back at her was Ally right was there something Liv was telling me? "Jordan you okay?" she asked.

I forced a smile, "yeah everything's fine, I um going to get washed up and dressed okay?" I said. Liv nodded and started playing angry birds on her phone.