Vikklan- Thunder Part 2

Vikk's P.O.V.

I clapped my hands over my mouth and looked away, attempting to scramble off the bed. I heard a few frantic noises behind me and Lachlan caught my arms, pulling me back.

"Vikk! Please don't go!" I struggled out of his grip and out the door, rushing into the bathroom and locking the door behind me. Lachlan's footsteps followed behind me and knocked on the door, calling my name on occasion.

I was in minor shock, I hadn't ment to say that and I was panicking. I heard a thump outside the door which I thought ment that Lachlan had sat down.

"Vikk? Please open the door? It's okay I- I," He paused and I heard small muttering. "Oh god, I don't know how say this..." I was listening closely.

"Say what?" I heard Lachlan suck in a startled breath on the other side of the door and I pulled at the lock, suddenly feeling confident. Just outside the bathroom Lachlan was sitting on the floor, looking more than a little stunned. I pulled him to his feet and he pulled me into a huge hug, holding my tight.

"You don't know how to say what?" He hesitated, opening his mouth a few times and shutting it again.

"I don't know how to say- um- ahh... I love you too." He looked away, his face suddenly flushed red and I smiled, reaching out for his hand.

I squeezed it gently and when he looked away, eyes down to the ground shyly, I reached out and grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled his face down. I connected our lips and I felt him melt it the gentle kiss, his hands falling at my waist.

I heard the door open behind us but I didn't break the kiss, at least until I heard the click of a camera and a crow of excitement. Lachlan actually broke the kiss first and his eyes widened at something which I couldn't see.

I turned and saw Josh, Simon and JJ in the door, holding a camera for the second time that day. Lachlan immediately ducked his head and disappeared into the bathroom, out of sight of the others and I could tell the others didn't know because they were looking down at the pictures and cheering.

"Vikklan, Vikklan, Vikklan!" I glared at them and then glances around the doorway at Lachlan, whose face had gone pale and he looked sickly.

"Guys! Get out! Now!" I knew I would have to apologize to them afterwards, but at that I was just concerned about Lachlan. They all turned to me and as soon as they saw my angry face, they fled and closed the door behind them.

"Lachy? It's okay, they're gone." His head poked around the door and I could physically see him shaking, he was scratching the inside of his wrist nervously.

"No one knew before this, did they." I said it as a statement, from his reaction he had either had bad experience or no experiences.

"Some people did- but it didn't go well." I wrapped him into a huge hug again.

"It's okay Lachy, they already know about me and they're chill with it." His eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I told them years ago and it was fine it was just a bit of a shock." He was starting to calm, his eyes closing and body relaxing. "I know this is a bit personal, but who knew?" I physically felt him flinch.

"My parents- they didn't take it well." I felt his chest heave and then a choked sob before he bought his hands up to his face and rubbed his eyes fiercely.

I pulled him back over to the bed and squeezed his hand, letting him rest his head on my chest and feeling the rise and fall of his. He was still trying to calm himself down, eyes closed and arms clutched over his stomach, breathing slowing over a period of a few minutes.

"I guess it's official now, huh." Lachlan lifted his head off my chest and smiled at me.

"If you want." I leaned down and pecked his nose.

"Of course." I saw Lachlan's face light up red and he grinned.

"Thanks for that."

"Anything for my boyfriendddd..." I dragged out the last syllable and his face flushed even brighter, attempting to cover his face. I heard a little giggle and Lachlan looked up at me with bright eyes, looking much happier.

"You're looking happier now, do you wanna go downstairs?" He paused, resting his head back on my chest. He hummed and I took it as a yes.

I pulled him into a sitting position and then onto his feet, wobbling a bit and giggling like young children. Because Lachlan was so much taller than I was he almost pushed me over and I had to shove him back to stop myself from toppling onto the floor.

I took his hand and dragged him into the hallway, down the stairs and towards the lounge. Once we reached the doorway Lachlan pulled back onto my hand so I stopped. I turned to him and whispered carefully in his ear 'it's gonna be okay', and he returned the whisper with a sad smile.

"Hey guys." All three of their heads snapped around and Simon barrelled into me, giving me a huge hug. It was his way of saying sorry, through physical contact. Josh just gave both Lachlan and I one small nod and JJ did mostly the same, although he kept his eyes lowered.

"Well I can officially say it's official." Simon grinned at the both of us when he pulled back from the hug and Josh and JJ gave us both a smile, JJ nodding at our intertwined hands.

"You have no idea how long we've been waiting for this to happen, we've literally talked about setting you two up before this." Lachlan was just watching everyone, grasping my hand and resting his chin on top of my head, his other arm wrapped around my waist.

JJ stood up and then pointed his finger at Lachlan.

"I will say one thing, and that is if you break his heart I will break your face." Lachlan looked a little stunned for several seconds and then his face broke into a cheeky grin.

"I'm gonna take that threat very seriously and I won't." He let go of my hand and wrapped it around my waist with his other one. "He's mine, he's beautiful and I'm not gonna let go."

I felt myself blushing fiercely and I tilted my head up and pecked him on the lips.

"Same to you Lachy."