Chapter 75

Janae

"I'm tired Jay" Dave groaned as I placed kisses down his chest.

We both skipped school and I skipped my second day of clinical. We have been doing the most since last night when I caved and gave him a kiss. I didn't care I needed to feel him on different level.

"You not tired?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

"Jay" he reacted to my hands going into his sweats playing with him.

"Hmm?"

"Quit playing ma, I'm tired. I'm spent. A real nigga need some sleep" he laughed, grabbing my hand from inside his pants.

"I'm horny" I pouted.

"You need to recharge too" he laughed.

"What I need is some loving" I rolled my eyes.

"Give me two hours"

"Whatever old man" I teased him.

He shook his head and turned over on this stomach and I played with the tatts along his shoulder blade slowly putting him to sleep.

"Babe?" I called to him.

"Hmm?"

"You really thought I was seeing someone else?"

"Nah, I just needed you to give up them draws" he laughed.

I smacked him on his back.

"Not funny or fair!"

"I had to win some how"

"I almost lost it in the pantry" I admitted.

"I know, and I almost wanted to give it to you right then and there" he laughed, closing his eyes.

"I was ready" I looked down at a sleeping thunder cat.

"I love you crazy" I kissed his cheek.

***

Me and Dave sat in opposites sides of the living room doing our own reading and homework. He never did give me what I wanted when we woke up again. But it was okay, because a bet was a bet and I was going to stay with him for the next two weeks.

Valentine Day was coming up and I figure he could used a home cooked meal. I looked at him through my glasses and watched as he read through his textbook and took notes.

"The answers to your reading are not on the side of my face" he scared me, making me jump.

"Whatever" I looked down into my book.

"You hungry?" He asked.

We didn't have anything since breakfast, I was kind of hungry.

"Yeah, what you want ?"

"Whatever you want"

"Pizza?"

"Got it"

He pulled out his phone and ordered us some food. I continued reading and highlighting. He got up from his seat and threw him self next to me on the love seat.

"What you want?" I asked him.

"Why I gotta want something" he laughed, sitting up.