31

Jin rummages through his backpack for a final check-up before he leaves the guest room into the living room. Taehee is by the door, talking to the two boys. She has been nagging at them ever since she found out that they are going to look for the fox. Jin smiles to himself,

My motherly nature has finally rubbed off on her.

When his eyes land on Yoongi who is on the couch sleeping, he immediately bends down, picks up the slipper he was wearing, and throws it at him.

"Ouwh! Yah! Who the f-" The latter's eyes widen when he turns around to meet eyes with the now fuming Jin.

"Min Yoongi! Didn't I tell you to stop cursing?!" He speed-walks over to him and pulls on one of his ears, making him cry out in pain.

"Ah ah ah-- I'm sorry, hyung!I'm sorry!" It wasn't until when Taehee lightly tugs on his shirt that he lets go of the youngers now unnaturally red ears.

Chill, Jin. No violence. No violence.

"Remember what I told you. No sleeping around all day. No hiding in your room all day. And definitely NO cursing. Got it?" He clears his throat and glares at the younger, who quickly nods his head in agreement.

Jin hums in satisfaction and turns to give Taehee a hug. "Aigoo... Stay at home well, okay? Remember to lock all the windows and doors."

She nods into his shoulder before releasing herself and smiles at him, "Don't worry, oppa. I'll take care of Yoongi oppa, you can trust me."

Yoongi groans at that as Jin, on the other hand, ruffles her hair and chuckles while he nods.  Seeing this, Taehyung runs over to Taehee and crushes her in a huge bear hug with Jungkook slowly trailing behind with a hand rubbing his nape.

"Oppa, remember to not run around and go missing, okay?" She says as she hugs him back. Taehyung grins and lets go of her, backing away for Jungkook.

Both their cheeks are crimson red as they awkwardly move in closer for a hug. Jungkook's hands were shaking as they slowly circled around her waist. He takes the chance to bury his face into her neck.

"We'll find him. Don't worry." He mumbles clear enough for her to hear before releasing her. The others around them grin cheekily at them, making them even more flustered than they already are.

"Alright, that's enough of lovey-dovey for today. We should leave now if we want to come back before sunset. " Jin smiles at her and throws a warning glare at Yoongi before dragging the boys out the door.

"Be careful, oppa!" Taehee smiles and waves at them before they completely disappear. She turns to Yoongi after that only to see him looking up at her with sleepy eyes.

"Hee-yah... Do you know Kumamon?"

__

Jin groans at the noise created by the two younger boys. He regrets bringing Taehyung along. If he had brought Yoongi out instead, the man would've helped him with the directions. But he needs someone to be home with Taehee, and he couldn't trust Taehyung with her.

The man ruffles his hair in frustration before turning around to glare at the duo. "Will you two not make so much noise?! You'll attract unwanted attention like this!"

This shuts the two boys up. They both apologize and quietly follows the older. They continue walking until a buzzing alarm comes off from Jin's phone, indicating lunchtime. The oldest brought them to a fallen tree and gestures for them to sit as he pulls out the lunch box he made that morning and passes it to them.

"Hyung... I don't think we're making any progress... We've been searching for the entire morning, and we didn't even see a single living creature here." Jungkook speaks with food in his mouth, earning himself a glare from Jin.

"We have absolutely no idea where Jimin could possibly be. We can only search blindly." He says before taking another bite of his sandwich and looks around.

All he can see are trees, leaves, and grass. Now he's curious. Why's there no animal around at all?

He soon shrugs it off and finishes his lunch before packing their stuff up and continue moving forward.

__

It was around five-thirty in the afternoon when Taehyung had completely given up and slumps down against a tree as they take a rest, a pout forming on his lips.

"Hyung. We have to go back, but what will we tell Taehee now? She'll be so sad..." Jin softens at the boy and pats him on his head,

"I'm sure Taehee will understand. It's probably better that we didn't find him. He's now where he should be." Taehyung forces a smile for Jin at his comforting words. Jungkook only stays quiet. He's a rather stubborn boy, and if he had decided that he wants something, he definitely won't give up until he gets it. Now that he has set the goal of finding Jimin, he is determined that he will find him someday.

"Okay, let's head back now before the sun sets." Jin groans as he stands back up, snapping Jungkook out of his line of thoughts. They all walk back to the house as quickly as possible before it gets dark.

__

The front door is opened by a contented Yoongi, who has a Kumamon in his arms as he smiles up at his hyung. "Oh hyung! You're back!"

Jin slightly cringes at how Yoongi greeted him. This is not Yoongi. What happened to this guy?

"Woah! Hyung! Where did you get that plushie?!" Taehyung reaches his hands out to grab on the Kumamon in his hyung's arms, only to get them smacked.

"Yah. Don't touch this with your dirty hands, it's precious. Taehee lent me this, I never knew she likes Kumamon too. I like her even more now." He grins as Jungkook groans internally at what he said.

"Ah. Speaking of Taehee, where is she?" Jin cranes his neck to look over Yoongi's shorter figure.

"Oh, she's there on the couch. I think she's asleep." He says and makes way for the three to enter before closing the door. Jin moves over to the couch to see a sleeping Taehee with a book in her hands and subconsciously smiles, "Ah... She really is asleep."

He was about to carry her when Jungkook stops him with an 'I'll do it, hyung!', making him smirk internally but hiding it with a soft, sweet smile.

"Of course, Jungkook. Please be gentle. I'll open her bedroom door for you." He then walks away with a smile as wide as the Cheshire Cat's.

Jungkook moves over to her and removes the book from her hands before gently carrying her bridal style to her bedroom. He stares at her for a while after laying her down and tugging her in, his level of determination in finding Jimin rose.

"Don't worry. I'll find him."