19

"joo!" youngmin yelled from downstairs.

"what?" jooeun opened her room door and stuck her head out.

"someone's here to see you. and me." youngmin said.

jooeun left her room and descended the stairs to see donghyun and woojin standing in the living room.

"hey babe." donghyun said, trying out his wink pose again.

"hello donghyun. hi woojin!" she said, getting excited at woojin to piss donghyun off.

woojin grinned and sat down on the couch.

"what are you guys doing here?" youngmin asked, chuckling at what jooeun was doing to donghyun.

"i was going to come and see my girlfriend but she's busy with someone else so im here to see you, hyung." donghyun said.

"how about you-" youngmin began.

"don't say it, hyung!" donghyun stopped him, earning a burst of giggles from jooeun.

"what what? what was hyung going to say?" woojin noticed that the three older ones had some kind of inside joke.

"nothing, it's just some stupid thing youngmin always says." jooeun laughed.

"noona, i want to know!" woojin clasped his hands together, begging to know.

"when you're older." donghyun pitched in, going to sit next to jooeun who had just sat down.

"youngmin hyung!" woojin whined, trying to find out from him.

jooeun turned to face donghyun, turning her attention away from the other two and focusing on donghyun.

he pouted but wrapped an arm around her lightly, a grudging look still on his face.

"you're so cute when you're jealous, kim donghyun." she whispered to him.

the pout on his face became his usual wide grin.

"finally you say im cute." he rolled his eyes slightly.

"i was just kidding." jooeun teased.

"psh, what if i do this?" he pecked her cheek quickly so the other two wouldn't see.

"can you not, kim donghyun." jooeun whispered but her cheeks were turning red.

///

serious question: hands on me or super hot? i personally like hands on me a little more but both are lit af