Massage

So I just got back from a massage and I thought of some prompt ideas. Also, since this was my first massage, I'll just say my thoughts on the off chance someone can incorporate them for a prompt XD

Honestly until today I had no idea that my spine was the most sensitive part of my body. Also I was surprised by how warm the masseuses hands were (that's a stupid word "masseuse". I'm gonna call them Massage Artists. That sounds more elegant)

Prompts:
1. Ethan is an experienced massage artist and Simon's getting his first massage because some friends dragged him along. He's awkward and nervous and doesn't know what he's doing, but Ethan takes him under his wing.

"Quit tensing your muscles, love. You'll feel better if you relax."

2. Vik goes for a massage, and his massage artist, Josh, begins as he always does. He knows, like all massage artists do, that there are certain pressure points on people's bodies that, when pressed, trigger a reaction in another part of the body. If you press on someone's knee, their foot jolts, things like that. As Josh continues his massage on Vik, he realises that none of the pressure points are doing anything. At all. Not the vaguest reaction. And Josh realises that Vik has no blood running through his veins.

"You're not a human are you."

3. (Best for last)
JJ's a massage artist, and he knows exactly how to turn someone on through his work. It's not quite in his job description, but when a hot guy comes along, he just can't help but reduce them to a moaning mess "by accident". Vik comes along for a massage, and instantly JJ is in love. So when he starts the massage, he tries his hardest to arouse Vik; dragging his fingers after each press, moving closer than he should to Vik's nether regions, massaging right where he knows he can make someone whimper. But Vik just doesn't react. He's enjoying the massage, of course, because JJ is a wonderful massage artist, but JJ just can't get a rise out of his charge. Vik is just hard to affect. (It's your choice whether he's actually unaffected or just totally knows what JJ is trying to do and takes it as a challenge to not react.)

Eventually JJ just gives up.

"What do I have to do, suck your dick?"