jihope

smitty smut

Jimin layed in his bed staring at the roof. He couldn't sleep. His mother had sent him to a private school when she found out about his sexuality. Like sending him to another school would make him not like boys.

Jimin missed his boyfriend tho. Or his ex boyfriend now, cause his mother made them break up. They met at a party and things just kind off evolved from there.

Jimin's mother walked in on the two of them making out because Jimin thought she'd be at work. 

He checked his phone and looked through his pictures, there were a lot of cute pictures of his boyfriend and him. He crawled together and started crying silently careful not to wake up his roommate.

The next day his roommate woke up first and went down to the bathrooms, when he was done, Jimin went down and showered. It was two hours till his first class started. He went back up to his room and opened the door. He got himself a shock.

"He said he knew you" Jimin's roommate shrugged. "I'll leave you too it" He said as he left the room.

"Jimin!" Hoseok got up from his seat and ran towards Jimin hugging him tightly. Jimin snuggled into Hoseoks neck.

"I missed you so much" Jimin sniffled.

"I missed you too baby" Hoseok said and gave Jimin a kiss on the lips wiping Jimin's tears away with his finger. "Don't cry"

"I'm n- I'm sorry" Jimin gulped and looked down.

"You have nothing to be sorry about" Hoseok said. "Alright?" Jimin nodded.

"I don't want you to leave Hobi" Jimin said.

"I won't, dont worry" Hoseok said and pulled Jimin in for another hug.

The day passed and the couple just talked and ate food together. Jimin's roommate agreed to sleep in a nother room that night so Jimin and Hoseok had the room for themselves. 

By now they had watched one movie and Hoseok was spooning Jimin. Jimin turned around so he was looking up at Hoseok.

"What?" Hoseok asks. Jimin smiles.

"I love you" Jimin says. Hoseok pecks his lips.

"I love you too babe" He smiles. Jimin pulls Hoseok over him wrapping his arms around his neck and starts kissing him roughly.

Hoseok is all in on it as their tounges fight for dominance. Hoseok eventually wins and starts kissing Jimin's neck.

"Ah Hobi" Jimin moans. Hoseok removes his shirt and pulls Jimin up to do the same. "Wow, you've been working out" Jimin smirks and pulls off his shirt.

"For you" Hoesok smiles and kisses Jimin again. He pushes him down on the bed and hovers over him. He starts grinding his clothed member against Jimins making both of them moan.

He starts kissing his neck again and slowly kisses down to his waist line. He pulls down Jimins boxer slowly and kisses the tip.

"Ah-S-Stop teasing" Jimin whines and arches his back. Hoseok rubs Jimin's dick before he takes him whole. Jimin grabs a lock of Hoseok's hair and pushes him onto his dick so he gags. He could feel the his climax being near.

"Fuck Hobi, i-i'm gonna cum" Jimin moanes. Seconds later he comes into Hoseok's mouth and Hoseok swallows it all. He stands up straight and smiles at Jimin.