Prologue

''There is a distinct, awful pain that comes with loving someone more than they love you. ''
                                                                                                                                                             -Anonymous

Happy Reading!

                                                                     **Aubree P.O.V**  

Today is the best day of my life. I can't believe I am marrying my prince charming who swept me off my feet from this cruel society I live in. He is finally taking me out of the hell hole I once called home. I am now standing in the chapel, in white in front of my hubby-to-be and I cannot be more grateful to God. I looked up at the man I love with all my heart, I noticed he is little reluctant, I guess whats bothering him. Maybe it's wedding jitters? Whatever it is I will ask him after the wedding. My Wedding. I smiled at that.

Minister's voice brought me out of my thoughts ".....do you Aubree Mary Turner take Nixon Morrison your lawfully wedded husband from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, until death does you apart."

"Yes... I do" I smile widely at Nix.

"Ok. Now, Mr. Nixon Morrison, do you take Aubree Mary Turner your lawfully wedded wife from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, until death does you apart."

Silence.

My smile flattered a little I heard people start to murmur. I saw confliction in his eyes.

No, he can't do that. Please no.

The minister cleared his throat once again. "I repeat. Do you take Aubree Mary Turner your lawfully wedded wife from this day forward.."

"I ... I ...No... I can't.." he looked at me sighing. Tears started welling in my eyes. He can't do this to me. Not now. Not while I am standing in chapel ready to get married. Not now when everybody presents here already. Not now when I forgave him for cheating on me with my sister after he promised me not to do it again. Not when I am ready to fly away with him, far away from my family, which I desperately wanted.

The doors of Chapel opened with a bang. I saw my step sister Stella standing there smirking at me a little, but it vanished as fast as it came and her expression changed into what seemed like crying, and there, she burst into tears, confirming my suspicion. I rolled my eyes at that, she is one hell of an actor. She came running towards us and launched herself into the arms of my.... fiancée. I stood there stunned.

"Please don't do this to me. I know you do not love her. You love me. I love you too. I love you so much. Please don't marry her."

To say I was shocked was beyond an understatement. I looked at Nixon, he was avoiding my gaze. He didn't say anything but held my step sister in his arms not letting her go.

What the actual fuck is going on here?

I heard more murmuring I looked around me to see people talking giving me sympathetic looks.

I didn't want their sympathy or pity.

I thought this was it. My life cannot get worst than this. But man I was wrong. I was dead wrong. The next words from my step sister crumpled my world altogether.

"We are going to be parents, honey. I am pregnant."

I gasped covering my mouth with my hands. Voices of people became louder. But I wasn't able to hear them, everything started revolving around me, I felt dizzy and nauseating.

"Ok, people party is over. We are sorry for your inconvenience but this marriage is canceled, you can go home now." Announced my stepdad.

People started leaving murmuring. Within seconds the hall was empty and dead silent, nobody said anything.

I stood there still not knowing what to do. I looked at my mother. She caught my gaze and looked away. My eyes went wide. Did she know? She freaking knew about this? I saw red. I was shaking with anger. 

"You knew?" I said pointing to her "You freaking knew about this. About them cheating on me? You knew everything and didn't do anything? You let everything happen to your own daughter...just like that? "

She didn't say anything.

"We will talk this at home. Come on we should go now." Said Austin my step dad.

"There's nothing to talk anymore. What would you talk." I snapped at him.

"Do not talk to me like that young lady. I am your father." He shouted back.

"No, you are not. You can never be him. He wouldn't take this matter this lightly. He wouldn't let a man ruin his daughter life just like that and be calm about it. Your daughter ruined my life. You are not my father and can never be because he is dead. My father is dead." I snapped back angrily.

Slap!

My hands fly towards my cheeks and my eyes went wide. I looked up to see my mother with her hand's mouth and eyes wide open.

"I...I didn't mean to..." She started coming towards me.

I held my hands up and shake my head stopping her movement. I looked at the new couple.

"Congratulation! Hope you guys marry each other in future. You are perfect for each other. Both backstabbing cheaters." I said with a smile without waiting for their reply I left the marriage hall. Tears streamed down my eyes. I rubbed it away with the back of my hand.

I walked back to the place I lived and called my home, though I knew it never was. I knew I wouldn't fit into their family. After my father accident, everything changed, my own mother couldn't meet my eyes. I know she hates me, I am also aware of the reasons. But I have just wished things were little different. I stripped down of my wedding gown and changed into my normal wear. I packed my things and took some money I saved for me. I burned my wedding gown and vowed to never look back and cry again. I will live my life as my dad wished me to be, he didn't want me to live with regrets. I was his little Supergirl, strong and independent. 

I am done crying. I am done with my mother. I am done with family. And I am definitely done with love.

I.AM.DONE.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Finallyyyyyy....:D

 I hope you guys like it.

Ciao...✋

Until next update...

See you soon ❤❤