part 4

It's been 6 years still kushi have nightmare everynight .tho she changed but every time her memories make her feel like she never moved on from her past .since the day came to UK she had determined to never look back.she learnt to face reality, she is no longer that naive innocent kushi who once believed people blindly, she struggled hard wen she was new in UK , while completing the graduation she took part time job so that she won't be burden on anyone , with the support from metha's .she found her new way of living . Tho today kushi gupta is changed person but still somever in her heart she miss her family nd him,   she completed her graduation nd  stood on her feet , today she is completely independent women and  holds  a major position in one  of the MNC's in UK  nd  earning a decent salary to lead her life . But alas tho she has everything today but everynight she cry to sleep .those hunting dreams never left her .He never left her mind nor heart .tho she keep chanting she hates him but deep down in heart she knows she love him.  she always kept updated about him from new papers , television or Google but she to know how private person he is. She ever tryed calling her family nd him but den harsh reality , those words  hits her nd she yet keeps chanting she hate her family nd him .

    Coming  out of her thoughts she saw time has stick to five in morning  she dozed off  in couch in sitting position. (This is nothing new with her , nights will be sleepless for her nd early morning is actually a goodnite for kushi) .

Indian,  Delhi

Since the day kushi left him , since the day he faced reality,since the day he learnt truth. Arnav Singh rizarda was never in peace .from the day he learnt truth he was searching kushi infact he searched all of India. But still there Is no sign of her .He kept himself  away from everyone. He frequently started visiting laxmi nagar ( sorry whole gupta family stay in laxmi nagar not in apartment) .He accepted  kushi amma as his amma , whenever he need peace he visit gupta house were he still feel kushi presence nd amma arms  were he feels motherly love .After losing kushi he found many new relationships , payal forgived him and accepted him as her brother .amma loved him like her own sou,  she opened her arms wen she was supposed to hate him , she forgot all nd helped him nd helping him to reduce his pain. .Whole gupta family loves him like there own son. Now he has two family whom he can blindly believe. But still he dint get peace, regretting everyday for  judging his wife, to the world he is mighty ASR only he's family knew who is Arnav, thy saw his struggle ,he had enough power to buy the world but still his power never helped him.he is arrogant to the world but deep down he is crying for one gal who left without a word.  Yet he kept himself busy with work reached many heights of success but still he is failure person.   Living with only hope that one day he ll find his kushi back nd win his love back.