Chapter - 2

Veronica Pov's

" Did you like it" Rachel said while holding blue dress which is quite beautiful but show so much skin.

"umm I think its too sluty type" I said while frowning.

"I think you are right. Lets find other one."and her search continues.
Later she came up with a heaven blue color dress with beautiful neckless attached its neck area.
"Now try this one. And i know it will good and dont make this face."
"Rach please no this is not the one " i plead.

" oh shut up Ver you very well know its beautiful and will look good on your big fat ass" she said while shoving me to the trail room.

"no no rachy listen" I struggle under her force " and my ass is not fat' I said while glaring at her.

"feel proud you have unless some who ate like pig still not even gain an inch " she said while sighing.

Yea thats true. Rachel is skinny and flat but preety with lean legs and attractive body and lots of men are already head over heels to her. And she ate like a pig normal people take two or three meals but for her atleast 6 or 7 times.
She still have a model like figure But she never listens i mean look at her if i were a boy i would definately hit on her.

I change my clothes to that dress. And look myself in the mirror. I do look preety . The dress reaches upto mid thigh and have cuts on the waist with sparkling neckline.

Its actually look beautiful. I make my way out.

"wow' she said while roaming her eyes to my whole figure. "you should wear these dress often chica" she said while tapping her chin.

" Go change I will meet you at counter"

Like a puppy I nodded my head and turn to change.

"Hey excuse me , We will take this one . How much? " Rachel paid for my dress and we make our way to footwear store.

" Rachy see this will suits with my dress" I said while pointing to silver heels placed beautifully in th row.

" No girl come I will show you" she take my arm and drag me to another shop.

"yes please pack those golden stellitoss we will take them " again she paid and we exit the shop and made our way to starbucks. So much tired.

See Rachel always pay to my stuff which is much to my disappointment and later I always give her back.

I may be poor but never took advantage of her.

She is richie rich of our city. Her dad own seven Fivestar hotels and also she always get lots of discount and coupons which always help me .

Last month I got a job in a near by Restraunt cum Cafè and on late evenings I also work as baby sitter for our neighbours. And got money that I am saving for my college.