Chapter 6

I walked to the door slowly, and on my way they kept knocking like crazy. I turned the knob, and as soon as the door opened 2 guys walked in without even saying anything.

"What are you doing here?!" I follow behind them hoping they wouldn't find Asher.

I might not know what the guys from the gang look like, but I'm pretty sure these were some of the guys. They were both dressed in black with some black boots and a black beanie.

One of them grabbed me and quickly held my hands behind my back. "Where's Asher?" The other guy whispered in my ear.

"I don't know who Asher is." I tried to be calm so they wouldn't suspect a thing.

"We know, you know who he is. Where is he?" The guy asked again. The guy who held my hands tightened his grip around my hands.

"You got the wrong girl, I don't know who he is." He tightened his grip even more. "I don't know who he is!" I yell hoping that would make him stop, but it clearly didn't.

"You don't know him huh?" The other guy pulled out a gun and pointed it at me. "If you don't come out she gets shot!" He yelled loud enough to where Asher could hear him. No one came out.

He moved the gun and pointed on the floor between my legs and shot it for a warning. "Come out, come out where ever you are!"

"Just tell us where he is and you won't die!" I squeezed my eyes shut, should I tell them......... of course not, their gonna kill me either way.

Asher walked out from where ever he was hiding and....

Ashers p.o.v

(This is what happened during that time)

As soon as we heard the some one knocking I ran to hide. I hid in the guest rooms closet, behind all the clothes.

I heard the door open, and couple of people walked in. One of the guys said where is he, I could barely here them, but I could tell who they were. It was Troy and Ben.

They kept asking her and she wouldn't answer. I can't believe she's actually going with this. A lot of girls would have already snitched me out. After a few more questioning, I the heard a gun shot.

I slowly walked out to face them. Troy was faced to Nina and had a gun in his hand. Ben saw me and motioned to Troy telling him I was behind him.

"I thought you didn't know who he was." Ben smirked as he whispered in her ear.

Troy turned to me and as soon as he did I drop kicked him and grabbed his gun out pointing it at him.

"Put. the. gun. down." Ben pulled a gun out pointing it at Nina.

"What if I don't." He got ready to shoot and I seen a year fall from her cheek.

"Don't do it." Nina said as more tears rolled down her eyes. I acted like I was gonna put it down, but instead I quickly pulled out the other gun I had that was in the back of my pants.

I pointed one at Troy and the other at Ben. "Put the gun down." I demanded, but they didn't listen. So I lowered the gun to Troy's leg and shot it as a warning. He dropped the gun and I kicked it away from him.

"Put the gun down, or I will shoot him." Troy slowly put the gun down and slid it over to me. "Now get out, both of you!"

Troy was getting up from the floor, but then quickly kicked me making the gun fly out of my hands and I fell on my back. He quickly got up and kicked me in my rib as i groaned in pain.

Ben still had his grip around Nina and tightened it even more. "Stop...leave her.... out of this." I was barely able to speak.

"What if I don't." Ben mimicked. He then kicked her in her stomach making her groan in pain. I was furious.

I caught Troy's leg before he could kick me again, I then twisted his leg making him fall in the ground. I kicked his stomach with all the anger that was inside of me.

Nina elbowed Ben in his nose he stumbled back, but as soon as i saw him get ready to hit her back I ran off and punched him making him fall into the ground.

I grabbed Nina's hand and ran outside the door. We were about to get in her car, but their truck was blocking it.

"We're gonna have to run." She nodded her head and we ran as fast as we could.

"Let's go to Marcos's house!" I suggested. I hope they won't find us there though.

We ran to Marcos's house and knocked on the door. His mom opened the door. "Marcos is in his room." She opened the door and let us in.

"Thanks." We say in a unision as we walk to Marcos room.

"Marcos we need your help." He quickly turned to us and looked at us in curiosity.

"We need to hide." Marcos quickly jumped out of his chair and walked to his closet.

"I'm guessing they found you." Nina and I both nod our heads. "I'm also guessing they found your weakness."
He looked at me.

"My weakness?" I look at him confused. How would they have found my weakness? I don't even have one.

"Nina." Nina's my weakness? How is that possible?

"What do you mean?"

💖💖💖

What does Marcos mean? Will she finally find out why Asher always bullied her? What will happen next?

Hope you guys liked it! Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote!✌

💖💖💖