Episode 110

I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN WEEKS BUT I'M UPLOADING THIS CHAPTER ANYWAY SO SHOW ME SOME LOVE :p

I USUALLY LIKE TO GET AHEAD BEFORE POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER BUT I'M HOPING TO WRITE A LOT THIS NEXT WEEK SO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND LEAVE ME SOME OF THOSE WONDERFUL COMMENTS THAT WILL INSPIRE ME TO WRITE ;)

DON'T FORGET TO HIT PLAY!

~~

~ 2 Years Earlier ~

"You never go skiing with my brother unless you want to end up at the top of a slope without skis or a coat," the man laughs deeply as the tall blonde haired girl across the table does the same.

She shakes her head in amusement. "He came back though, right?"

The man shakes his head. "Nope, didn't see him until I walked all the way back down the slopes and by then he had left the resort to get dinner. My brother is evil, seriously."

She laughs once more and this time the conversation is interrupted by the sound of a simple ringtone coming from her small clutch. She reaches into the bag lying on the white table cloth and pulls out her smart phone. Before answering she glances up at the man with a small apologetic smile, "sorry, I really need to take this."

He lifts his hand with a grin, "of course."

She nods in gratitude and makes her way outside of the restaurant to answer the phone. "Hey, Scar. Could I call you back later?" She smiles with red flustered cheeks while glancing back into the restaurant through the large glass windows. "I'm kind of on a date at the moment. It's going really great; he's handsome and smart and funny. I think you'd really-"

Her words are abruptly cut short by Scarlett's urgent tone. "Taylor, it's Joe."

Taylor takes a worried breath, her heart catching although deep down she knew. She just knew it wasn't a friendly call. "I was just there a few weeks ago."

"I know and I feel bad for calling you but you said whenever he gets bad that we should call you and-"

"I know. I want you to call me. I'll catch the next flight out."

"You're the only one who can help, even if it's just for a little while, it's better than nothing."

"Is he home now?" Silence fills the phone line a moment and Taylor becomes anxious for a reply. "Scar?"

"No, that's kind of the problem...we filed a report a few days ago. Taylor, Joe's been missing for three days now."

~

"Have you checked his apartment?" Taylor questions while pacing Scarlett and Nick's living room floor, her hair matted from her trip and a sleepless night.

"I've practically been staying there, just hoping he would show up." Nick answers while standing off to the side with Scarlett.

"What about Buster's?"

"We questioned everyone in the bar last night, no one has seen him in almost a week." Nick responds once again, watching as Taylor continues pacing and racking her brain for possibilities.

"The gravesite," she whispers and stops pacing to turn and face them. It wasn't a possibility but more of a definite answer.

"He never goes to the gravesite. He didn't even want to be there the day of the funeral, why would he go back?" Scarlett questions, the fear and sadness obvious in her voice.

Taylor stares back at them in silence a moment before thinking of only one response, "because it has been over two years and his mind hasn't left that stone."