Chapter 31

That night, Hunter and his pack stood at the edge of his rival pack's territory. He had shared among the men about what Alisha's game was. Although, Zac and Brad hated how weak Hunter's mate is. If he got that upset over simple words, he wasn't worthy of his title in their eyes.

But they have no idea what Jacob goes through on a daily bases, Hunter does.

"I want revenge," Hunter said coldly. He could see Alisha's house from here and he was ready to hurt her. The rest of the pack felt just as irritated by her actions. Poor Jacob doesn't need her hate in his life.

"What's the plan?" Sam asked.

"Her bedroom is on the bottom floor which is convenient for us. We're going to break in, cover it with our scent and hopefully get out before anyone notices."

"What if she's in there?" Harrison asked.

"She's not, they have their pack meeting now. But we have to hurry, I don't know how long it's on for."

They all glanced at each other in agreement before sprinting across the field. Hunter could not and would not settle until she got what she deserved. Today was just the beginning of his payback.

They kept a low profile and stayed very quiet as they approached the back of the house. Hunter pulled out a crowbar and looked around one last time.

His pack watched him slide it between the glass and wood. Lucky for them, it was very cheaply made. He used a lot of force until the handle on the inside broke off and he was able to slide the window open.

One by one, they climbed into her dark bedroom. It smelt like her and it made Hunter sick. Sam took off his t-shirt and rubbed it on her pillow and duvet.

Hunter pulled out her drawers and emptied them onto the floor. He stood on her clothes and made an extra effort to brush his hands over everything.

"I hate her," Sam said and flopped onto her bed, filling it with his scent. "She's going to be so angry."

"She deserves everything that's coming to her," Ricky grinned and picked up some of her clothes. He chucked them at Zac who was casually leaning against her door.

Hunter was having fun while he opened the books she owned and ran his fingers along the pages. He wished Jacob was here because his scent would really make her mad. But it was after eleven at night and he was already asleep.

Suddenly, they heard the front door crash open. Everyone froze and listened to angry steps quickly approach.

"GO!" Hunter yelled.

His pack members threw themselves out of the window, just as Vic, the Alpha of Alisha's pack entered.

His eyes landed on Hunter who was last to leave the room. The rest of his pack had seen Hunter's pack enter Alisha's home and got in touch with Vic straight away. Not everyone was ordered to their meeting tonight.

When Hunter's pack changed into their wolf form and started running, they were quickly stopped by another row of angry wolves.

Hunter was just about to change into his beautiful white wolf when Vic jumped on top of him. They fell to the ground and Hunter fought against his angry fists. They had landed only a meter away from Brad who stood, not knowing what to do.

"Brad!" Hunter breathed before punching Vic in the jaw. He wasn't as big built as Hunter but he was strong. "Help me!"

Brad hovered on his toes. He didn't feel right about this from the beginning and now he didn't feel like it was his problem to stay behind and get hurt. He didn't want to be here.