Chapter 1

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hi RockiWolf16 And Norabubbles Here :) Here Is The First Chapter For You All And We Hope You Like It :) Please Comment And Vote We'd Love To Hear Some Feed Back :) Thanks For Reading Everyone And Enjoy The Chapter :) 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thunder rumbled in the dark grey night sky, flashes of lightning stretching across it, making clear signs that a great storm was on its way making its presence know to the world. Warning the creatures below it that it  will show no mercy. No one should be outside, they should be inside in the warm and dry. However there was more than one person outside on this very night.

You could hear the echoes of wild, dangerous, men through the dark, deadly forest. Shouting, growling, running on the forest's floor. Twigs, leaves, sticks snapped and crumbled under their heavy feet as they ran towards little running footsteps. Little feet tried to get away from these men that were chasing her like a hunter trying to capture its prey. This young girl was called Mia, she's 4 years old and running away from the rogue werewolves .Yes you did hear right werewolves.

Young Mia was running away from wild blood hungry rogues The reason? She didn't know. Her mother had vanished 2 years ago leaving no trace, and now these rogues were chasing poor Mia after they had murdered her pack right in front of her eyes.

She could here there shouts behind her, "come on boys lets get her we need more meat" one of the men growled a clear sign of madness deep in his eyes, "we can't hurt her you dummy the boss wants her first" growled another.

Mia was terrified "why are these meanies after me?" she thought to herself, she's been running from them for months now and she had very little food or water because of these men chasing her, she was tired, hungry and terrified she wanted her mother but she had disappeared.

Mia swallowed and looked back behind her seeing 2 wolves and 3 men running after her. The sight sent fear into her little heart causing her little legs to run at there limit. However there is the saying "watch were your going" and it made itself known when Mia slipped down a muddy wet hill causing her to get even more dirty than she already was.

Mia was dirty from head to toe, she wore old rags to keep her warm, her brown hair was greasy and mucky; her sparking green eyes were filled with fear; her soft clean skin was oily and covered in muck.

Screaming she fell all the way down into a clearing and into a rock hard object. Hearing a grunting sound Mia opened her eyes seeing a man, no not just a man but an alpha in his wolf form. Mia scrambled back in fright trembling in fear, the pure black wolf with golden eyes looked down at her looking her over.

However the great alpha's head shot up to the top of the hill growling. Mia was shaking with fright and looked up as well which made her heart swell with even more fear. The rogues were on top of the hill growling but they were hesitating to come down.

Mia could not blame the mean men, this alpha was a big guy and looked scary. "Give us the girl and no harm will come to you or your pack" the leader of the little rogue group growled. However that just made the Alpha growl even more and what surprised Mia the most, is that the alpha covered her little body with his big one protecting her.

The mean rogues ran away like the cowards they were not wanting to stand and fight with an Alpha that size.

Mia suddenly felt really dizzy her little exhausted body was failing her and she was petrified with fear, she saw the alpha change into a man with dark hair. However her dehydrated and hungry body was shutting down. Mia looked at the people in front of her then collapsed into arms that caught her when she was falling to the ground.

Before she went into total darkness she heard a man whisper in her ear, "shh little one you are safe now" then she went into dreamland.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter :) Please Comment & Vote We'd Love To Hear Your Comments :) Sorry If Its Short But We Promise The Chapters Will Be Longer In Future Chapters :) Thanks For Reading Everyone :) Bye For Now From Me And Norabubbles