Complications

CHAPTER 8

He couldn't believe it.

He couldn't believe that he saw her. He couldn't believe that he hugged her. He couldn't believe he saw the smile that made his heart beat swell with joy. He couldn't believe that he saw her beautiful brown eyes that he fell deeply in love with. He couldn't believe that he had heard her voice, the voice he had missed for years.

Jacob Black couldn't believe it.

***

It was as if his whole world was fully completed now. It was as if the smile on his face would never fade away as well as the tune he was whistling as he walked to where the kitchen was at. The look his father had given him once he had made his way to the kitchen was simply ignored.

Before his father could say anything, Jacob had spoken up but not to him directly, to himself,"I can't believe it."
His father listened closely as words kept on escaping his sons mouth.

"She came back."

Billy's ears had perked up once the three words came out. His thoughts were filled with nothing but questions.

He wondered who was back.

Who was the she his son was talking about?

Where did they come from?

"I can't believe Samantha's back."

***

The sound of glass breaking as well as shouting caused the teenage girl to sit straight up from her bed and have her throw her sheet covers off of her. Once her feet had touched her carpet floor, she sprinted down the stairs and head to where the noises were coming from.

Her eyes had widened as she saw the monstrosity disaster that had surfaced her once clean kitchen. A gasp escaped her lips as she saw a bloody Derek grab a hold of a very bruised up Tyler's neck and shove him against a wall and began to tighten his grip around Tyler's neck.

Where the hell is everyone? She thought.

She ran towards the two wild animals and had yank Derek off of Tyler who had slide down from the wall and was grasping for air. Samantha did her best to clam him done but it wasn't working. The beast inside of him wanted to come out and show Derek who he was messing with. He wanted to give Derek a beating of his own.

Samantha saw the red marks on Tyler's neck as well as his busted up nose which she would probably have to crack it back into a place. She turned around and saw Derek glaring daggers at Tyler who just simply chuckled.

Anger began to rush through Samantha's body.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" She yelled at Derek who was surprised at her sudden outburst as well as the others as they all came in from the back door and had shocked expressions as they saw the destruction in the kitchen.

"Sam-" Derek began but was cut off from a pissed off Samantha.

"No! Care to tell me why you decided to trash my kitchen?" She asked as she tried to calm herself down, not wanting to do something she might regret.