41. You've got it bad.

Asher pov

"You guys look like one of those rock couples."
Jake hollers from the truck and I smile and pull Baylor closer to me. I watch as the blush creeps onto her cheeks and her doe eyes stare back at me.

"I was thinking the same thing."
I wink at her and she bites her lip and looks back down at the ground. Damn when she bites that lip.

"Baylor! You're riding with me!"
Cameron hollers and we both turn to look at him. If he thinks I'm letting her go he's crazy.

"She's with me."
I say back as I get up from my bike and he takes a step towards us.

"Oh no she's not! We're going to have a talk! Baylor to the truck. Now!"
Alright Cameron your going to piss me off. Baylor looks at me and I nod at her and she heads to the truck. I don't miss the disappointment that washes through her eyes.

"You will not treat my little sister like one of your whores. I'm not having it! You can find someone when we get back! Not my sister!"
Cameron's voice is laced with anger as he tries to keep his voice down. But I don't blame him.

"I'm not! We're friends cam calm down your sister would never be into me. Even If she were she would never be one of my 'whores'."
I spit back and he takes another step closer to me.

"There's a lot more to her than just sex. She deserves to be with someone who knows that."

"You think I don't know that!"
I whisper shout to him, he stares at me for a few minutes, both of our hands clenched into fists. Honestly I don't know why we're so mad right now. I think everyone is just on edge.

"Asher I don't fucking know!"
He says then he takes a deep breath and the anger washes from his eyes before he continues.
"Since we've been friends you've been with girls for one thing. I don't want my sister to just be another girl. She doesn't need her heart broken anymore. So, if you actually do care about her like you say. Then stay away."
He says in a solemn voice then walks to his truck.

I watch as he opens his door and gets in, he gives me one last look and nods before driving away.

"Damn it!"
I yell as I hit the tree beside me sending pain all the way up my arm. The skin on my knuckles is torn and already my knuckles begin to bleed. I can see the swelling start. But I don't fucking care.

I start my bike and head to the club.

-

When I get in the place is already packed and it's hotter inside than it was outside.

I scan the crowd and stop when I see two eyes staring at me, Cameron.

I walk towards him and he walks towards me.

"Listen. I'm sorry alright, I may have blew up on you back there. It's just she's my sister and she's been through a lot okay."
Cameron says and I nod my head.

"I'd be just as protective over her if I were you. Especially from me."
I say before walking away. The pain I feel in my chest is too much. I need a distraction.

My eyes wander over to the bar...what the hell.

I take a seat and flash my fake ID before ordering a shot of jack. I slam it down and wave for more. Two more shots get thrown my way and the pain is getting numb with every shot.

"This is a club not a bar."
A female voice laughs and I look over at her. She has sparkling baby blue eyes, perfect teeth, framed by full pink lips and Long brown hair. She's attractive I'll give her that. But not who I want.