FOURTY-FOUR

Three days later I stood outside of the New York City Ballet company. I was dressed in a sleek black leotard with pale pink leggings covering my long legs. I had black and white checkered vans slip ons on my feet, all my different type of dance shoes in the PINK bag on my back.

    I tugged on my jacket, pulling it closer to me, as I traveled through the campus and into the late building

I tugged on my jacket, pulling it closer to me, as I traveled through the campus and into the late building. With the sun setting behind me, I pulled open the large glass door stepping into the large front room.

     "Hi I'm Britt Cullens, I'm new here. I should be starting my first lesson with Miss Ashley tonight." I informed the nice lady at the front desk.

  "Yes, she is expecting you Miss Britt. You can head on down to her studio. Room 18, it's the 9th door on the left, straight down that hall," she pointed to a long hallway with fresh pollished, dark wood, floors.

    "Thank you," I smiled at her as I turned on my heal and followed her instructions which lead me to a room with a translucent glass, white, door that had a glowing 18 sing hanging above the entry way.

    I softly knocked on the door before pushing down on the handle, the door swinging open. Standing in the middle of the nice looking studio was a tall, fit and skinny women with long silver hair tied up in a fancy poney tail.

    "You must be Miss Britt!" She smiled at me as I stepped into the fairly large room. "I'm Miss Ashley, I will be your personal dance trainer."
"Okay, awesome!" I smiled at her, ecstatic to be here.
"Let's get started,"

My vans padded along the campus as I walked towards the exit, waiting for Jasper. A small sigh of content pushed past my slightly parted lips as I looked around happily at the city around me. The sleak black car that I know oh-too-well, pulled up in front of me, snapping me out of my little day dream.

"How did it go, baby girl?" Jasper asked as I slid into the leather seat. I dropped my bag on the floor in front of my feet as I buckled my seat belt. "It was amazing, I'm so glad to be here. Thank you," I looked up at him, happiness gleaming in my eyes. "Anything for you," He smiled back at me with love.

I reached up to the stereo system on the car, letting it scan through the stations of New York City. After a few moments of listening to the what all radio stations New York has to offer, I stopped on an soft indie rock station. I rolled down the window, letting the cool breeze of the night blow my hair around as the music played softly in the background, the buildings lighting up the night sky as if it was making a moonlight path for us.

By the time we got back to our apartment, it was already 1 o'clock at night. I went into our bedroom to change out of my dance outfit and into something softer. I changed into some flowy, boho, pajama shorts that had elephants on them in a black and white pattern and a soft, plain, white, long-sleeved shirt. I slipped on some clean socks and headed back out to the living room.

I saw Jasper sitting on the couch, flipping through the movies on the tv, finding something for us to watch tonight. I climbed onto the grey sofa next to him, as he pulled me into his lap. I sat curled up in a ball, resting semi- on his lap and between his legs, my back pressed up against his chest, as I snuggled into him.

"I talked to Esme today." He stated breaking the silence.

"Really?" I asked looking up at him. "How is she?"

"She's good. She said everything is going good so far back home." He told me, his eyes still on the tv as he scanned through selections of movies and tv shows.

"Peter and Charlotte are there as well, now. After everything settles down there, they're gonna come visit up here with us." He siad with a small smile laced on his lips.

"That's great." I smiled as well, facing back front towards the tv to see that he picked the Sound of Music.

About an hour or two into the movie, I broke the silence this time. "Thank you,"

"For what?" He asked looking down at me.

"For loving me. For giving me this. For giving me a purpose, a life. For everything. I'm just so happy now. We have everything in front of us, nothing holding us back. We have forever and I just want to spend it with you and I can. I just love you so much." I sighed in complete and totall happinesss.

"I love you more than you could ever know." He said, leaning down and kissing me on the lips.

     Hey lovies! So after pondering on what to do this weekend I finally made up my mind. Sadly this next chapter is going to be the last one. I can't thank you all enough for staying with me through Britt and Jasper's journey. You guys are the best fans out there! I've already gotten over 200,000 reads and the book isn't even completed yet. I love you all so much! Thank you again :)
      ~ Lu ~