Chapter 16

Aiden's P.O.V

Things have been going really great lately. We just got the blue prints of the new pack house since we cleared a good number of the trees, families have already started building their new homes. The training has been going well too, it's clear to see that my pack thought more on instinct when they acted while Julian's leaned towards planning before doing. We'd been trying to come up with ways lately to increase each other's strength and lose the weaknesses, but it's a lot harder than it seems.
Then they're was the actual merging, I guess it went without saying the packs would become one when Julian and I did, but that was being.......delayed.

"Julian I need to talk to you about that da-"

"Can't, busy." He says before running, yes running, out of the library where I had found him. School had ended so I had no idea where he was going seeing as I drove us here with the car I was borrowing from my dad.
This is why it had been held back, the guy had been avoiding the shit out of me since that incredible day. He was embarrassed as usual, he got off by his nipples being teased, I get it, but he didn't have to be. I said incredible and I meant it, him moaning in my ears while shivering from every attack I made on his body before cumming from me playing with his nipples was indeed incredible. I guess he didn't see it that way though, he'd talk to me normally with anything pack related but besides that he'd just run away.
It was frustrating at this point, I have given him a week to get over it but he was still being an idiot. Was I just supposed to act like if I didn't now know the pleasures of seeing him withering beneath me as he literally begged for me to stop? I couldn't and I didn't want to, in fact I wanted to see more now.

"Still not talking to you?" Isabel asks as I leave the library.

"What did you do?" Emitt asks as we walk together. Isabel and I had become friends quickly and as a result, she became friends with Emitt as well, she helped me deal with all things Julian.

"Nothing this time, I swear." I reply ignoring their exchange of disbelieving glances. "It's all him, he needs to get over it."

"It?" Isabel says quickly, she'd been desperate to find out what exactly happened, but I was smart enough to keep it to myself.

"Don't start." I warn quickly as we stopped at Emitt's locker.

"I want to go out." Beckett groans angrily as he walks up to our little group. "Can we do something tonight? Literally anything? Please!"

"What did you have in mind?" Emitt questions, his interest peaked a little in the conversation.

"Bowling!" He says immediately making us all groan in disgust.

"No." I say quickly feigning sickness at the thought. "What wrong with a movie?"

"No, the cinema is creepy." Isabel says making us all look her way while narrowing our eyes. "You're going to sit in a dark room for about two hours with a bunch of strangers.....that's not right."

"Don't ruin the cinema for me." I say rubbing my temples. "Let's just get food then go to the drive in they just opened not to far away."

"Thank you!" Beckett says going to hug me, but I shove him away.

"If the food is from Pizza Hut I'm in." Emitt offers, when we nod he smiles widely. "Thank Goddess, I've been really craving those cinnamon sticks."