What I love about De❤️

I feel like our generation of young people don't have real music anymore. It seems like everything is programmed with computers and machines and so on forth. Not knocking those things but the flow of music and creativity is lost. Hip-hop was great and it's like the music industry raped it and we are left with random kids mumbling on auto tune 🤦🏾‍♀️😔. If I had a time machine I would go all the way back to the 60s in the Motown era all the way to 90s r&b music era. Everything wasn't peaches and cream but the music was phenomenal and timeless. I'm supposed to be talking about Devante but I got caught up in being Noglastic. Anyways I'm in love with Devante musically lol. I'm always so amazed when I hear his stories from being a teenager to signing with uptown in New York. I always hear he was very persistent. I'm not just feenin over how he looks. I love his aura he's like laid back and truthful. Honestly if I was not so young I'd be trying to get married to him 😂😂. I wonder if he still remembers where he came from if he would ever do gospel again🤔. I'm a gospel head so I am all for it I mean researched so far in Jodecis pass that I have don degrate delegation and little Cedric and the hailey brothers on my playlist. My mom told me her dad played Kci song when she was little. Quartets and various other singing groups are very popular in the south even now. He is from North Carolina I mean technically Virginia but he was raised in Carolina. That's what makes me proud of him and that he's a Pk. I am in love with his hazel eyes his big lips . His beautiful skin. I'm also in love with how awkward he is and he is an introvert it's so cute. I love when he gets into the music on his performances it's a beautiful sight to see. Enough with my long sentences 😅.

What do you love about Devante❤️?
Thanks for the people who support this book So far I appreciate it. ✨
*y'all I was tripping sksjsjs