What about us ? *1*

It was past 6 p.m when Atsushi told his co-worker :"Aren't we going to close yet ? there obviously is no one who will come at this hour to such an isolated bakery, why did you even choose to open in such a place ..."

He didn't even finish what he was saying when someone opened the door of their bakery shop 'Maison des Délices'.

Two youngs men entered and one of them caught all Atsushi's attention that he nearly forgot to great them :"We ... welcome to 'Maison des Délices' ... how can i help you ?"

While the black haired one went to look to the pastries, the ginger approached the nervous cachier :"My friend and his sister ..." he pointed at Akutagawa and carried on :"...are getting married, so we are looking for a good Patisserie to make our order. Therefore, we want to try everything you have ."

Atsushi opened his eyes in surprise :"Everything ?!!"

"Yeah ... and we are trying them here, right Ryu ?" Said Chuuya while looking back at his friend.

As silent as he is, the other just nodded and went to sit on the table that was in the deepest corner of the shop.

The ginger took off his jacket then set in front of his friend :"I'm not trying any or i'm definitely becoming a diabetic after all the sweets i ate today ..."

"Can you please take my sister's wedding seriously, i know you're jealous of them because they are younger than you and getting mar-"

Chuuya interrupted him while trying his best not to yell :"Why would i be fucking jealous when i'm just 22 ??!!!"

The other didn't have the time to retort when the silver haired boy came with their pasteries :"Here is the first part of what you asked for" he smiled gently till he noticed Akutagawa looking at him with a frown, he tensed up immediatly :"I ... i'll come up with the rest right now ..." and he stormed to the kitchen.

"Stop scaring the kid ." Chuuya muttered tiredly.

Akutagawa hid his mouth with his hand and whispered :"He is cute ." The ginger nearly fell from his chair :"What the hell ?"

He directly got up to check if the other was ill :"Did you catch a cold ?? Are you sure you are fine ? Wait ..." he backed away and said suspiciously :"Are you really Akutagawa Ryuunosuke ?"

The other was really annoyed from his friend's reaction :"What's with the exagerated reaction, Chuuya-san ?" He looked down at the pastries and suggested :"Isn't it better that we start trying them so that we go back home early ?"

Chuuya nodded silently, still suspicious. He set on his chair again and took a good look on the sweets :"The aspect is appealing, let's see for the flavor ."

They both tried two different genres and they both widened their eyes at the savor :"Delicious !"

They tried all the pastries one after another that they didn't even notice when Atsushi brought the second part.

"Those really are delicious !" Akutagawa commented while Atsushi was observing them nervously.

Chuuya suddenly called him and asked him :"Are you the one who made them ?"

"No, i'm just a worker ..." Atsushi answered shyly still nervous from the other's stare :"The Pastry Chef is inside the kitchen if you want me to call him ..."

"Yes !" Chuuya nodded enthusiastically :"Can you please ask him to come ?"

The younger boy nodded softly and blushed at the guy who is still staring at him then went to the kitchen :"Dazai-san, a customer is asking for you ."