Sherbert Skies and Lemon Pie

"You What?!"

Phil, Lou, Peej, and Dodie all sat at the signature lunch table as Dodie stood dramatically over them, her hands slammed against the table. "I asked Hazel to prom..what's wrong?" PJ asked simply. Dodie huffed in annoyance and what appeared to be jealousy in Phil's eyes. Phil caught on after a few weeks of observation that Dodie had feelings for PJ. But anytime either of them made so much as progress to tell the other, they fucked up. PJ, in this case, fucked up.

Dodie marched away as Dan came down the isle of seats, she pushed past him. Dan annitially looked confused and turned to the others who sat now quietly. "What's up with her?" Dan asked as he rounded the table to sit in his signature spot next to Phil who blushed but smiled happily. "PJ's going to prom with Hazel." Phil stated matter-of-factly. PJ threw his arms up in confusion. "What's the problem with that?" He asked. Lou and Phil both gave him a look of 'Are you seriously that thick?'. "Peej, Hazel is the biggest bilbo in the school.." Louise said.

"Bilbo?" Phil asked. "Bilbo Bagginses?" She mocked.

"My precious." Dan joined.

"I hate you both.." Louise deadpanned.

Soon enough the school bell rang and the group all separated for next classes. Dan pulled Phil over to the lockers in secret so they could speak. "Okay, as much as I love Hazel, PJ doesn't need to be going to prom with her." Dan said as Phil nodded in agreement. "I know but both him and Dodie are too shy to come forth with thier feelings." She grumbled, being impatient with her friends. Dan sighed. "I hate to say this Phil but I think now would be the time for plan B.." He said, earning a confused look from his girlfriend, although he loved how she looked she when she was confused. "We need to set them up." He pointed out which made Phil jump up and down squealing, making Dan shush her. "Oops, sorry! But yes, I am so on board!" She said excitedly. He eventually kissed her softly on the cheek before they both darted for class.

Phil sat down in her Biochem class by the window in quiet. She watched as the blades of grass waved in sync to the sound of the earths music. Peaceful.

"Hey Phil, you mind if I sit?" Phil turned to be greeted with coincedentally, Hazel herself. "Not at all." Philicity smiled politelly. Hazel took her seat next to Phil and began to open her book up to the Chapter written on the board. Phil was wanting to say something but unsure on how to go about the subject. Oh Hazel? Can you by any chance not go to Prom with PJ? We're trying to set him up with someone.

Yeah..no.

Phil huffed in a slight frustration when she noticed a familiar face walk through the door. "Felix?" She asked to herself, earning a weird look from Hazel. Felix! That was it. Felix glanced around the room, still new to the school. He then caught eyes with Phil who was doing a horrible job at being discreet with trying to get him to sit behind her. "Felix, over here!" She hollored. Felix felt it would be best to obey rather than have everyone getting irritated with her. Felix took his seat and then began to listen as Phil rambled on about the new Pokemon Go update. Felix enjoyed listening to her little rambles from here and there. Phil and him weren't close outside of school but he much rathered being around her than anyone else at school. He didn't have any classes with PJ, sadly.

"Phil, Pokemon Go died like months ago.." A girl sitting opposite of Phil said. Felix then took notice of the human and his breath was caught. She was beautiful. Her eyes were a shiny hazel and her hair was a straight blonde that fell to sholder length. The girl turned to Felix and he blushed crimson and looked at his hands in his lap. Phil noticed this exchange and enjoyed the start of her plan. "Felix, this is Hazel." Phil introduced as Hazel reached her hand around the tables to shake his. He took it and shook gently as he swiftly pulled away. "H-Hello.." He sheepishly remarked. Hazel smiled brightly, her teeth showing. "Hi." Was all she said before faceing the front, her smile not leaving her. Phil smiled and began to listen as the teacher began their lecture, while sneaking texts to Dan inbetween minutes.