Chapter Seven

The chief held the keys to untying Harry Styles and to open the door to his holding cell. And Georgina held the items Harry had on him that were confiscated; wallet, phone, and a pack of half eaten gum.

They entered the holding cell block, four holding cells in this first section. Harry was at the end and three other people took up the other three cells watching as the two detectives walked past. The sight of Georgina holding a polly pocket of his stuff made him jump to his feet, excitement coursing through his veins knowing he was so close to be a free man.

"You're free to walk Styles," Gary nodded, unlocking the cell door and shuffling towards Harry to untie the handcuffs.

"Did you find the killer?" Harry asked causally, rubbing his wrists that were slightly red from the metal handcuffs. Georgina looked at him as he leaned against the cell wall, Harry's eyes looking over at her briefly, he was thrilled to be free.

"No, but we aren't calling it quits yet," Georgina muttered, crossing her arms over her chest staring at him.

"Who do you think did it?" He asked, raising his brow at her. He was curious who was number one of the suspects list; little did he know it was still him.

"Well you're still on the list Mr Styles, so don't get too comfortable."

"Ah," Harry clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth, smirking and slowly nodding his head in realisation. "You think I did it," he cooed, his voice low and dark, causing goosebumps to rise on Georgina's arms. If Georgina could be scared of this man so could anyone else - including Ruth Slater. But again, his violent outbursts, vulgar words and intimidating eyes isn't enough to send him to prison.

"We still need to speak with Mr Jensen," Gary added. Gary was totally up to date on Kurt's theory which was the ex boyfriend did it, hurt by Ruth's decision to date Harry instead of him.

"What? Will's father? Why bother, he fucking hated her - he's smart too, he can word himself out of any situation," Harry grumbled, picking up his stuff and turning to leave before Georgina's confusion and curiosity called him back.

"What do you mean? What does he have to do with Ruth Slater?"

"Ruth had something going on with some older guy, she wouldn't tell me who, all I know is he was older than me," Harry began, making Georgina eagerly step forward to ensure she could definitely hear anything Harry said. "One day Ruth and I went to the mall and she saw Will's father and she winked, I mean it was probably nothing but ever since that day I have hated him."

"Are you implying," Georgina paused, making sure the words she was about to say were correct. "Are you implying that she potentially had sexual relations with her ex boyfriends father?"

"I just said, I don't know it was probably nothing. But just remember, he's one smart man he doesn't work for a big ass fancy company for nothing."

"What's his line of work?" Georgina asked, interested to know if his fancy company would have a dress code of grey suits.

"Law firm or something, he wears fancy suits that cost more than you probably earn," Harry gritted his teeth, the mention of that man's wealth always annoyed Harry. "So if you speak to him, try be smarter than he is. He can sneak himself out of any situation."

"What about Will Jensen? Anything to say about him?" She asked, Gary squinting to look at Harry with concentration.

"Well he doesn't live with Mr Jensen, he stays every night with his mate - Ashton something I think, I don't know it's a stupid ass name," Harry grumbled, getting impatient and wanting to leave already. "Funny... Ruth had a thing with that guy too," he bitterly laughed, not really finding it at all funny. "Fuck it, this entire fucking town had a thing with Ruth. I'm just glad I got to be her last fuck."